15

jisung didn't need to look up often. he'd already memorized the little details about the man that was now in front of him. the one that he was painting onto the canvas. a small smile appeared on his face as he painted minhos pink lips, adorned by a cigarette.

"class is dismissed." professor hyeri announced.

"is it okay if i stay in here to finish my painting?" jisung asked.

"of course, jisung! i haven't had a lunch break so i'll be back in an hour and a half." she smiled.

"okay, thank you." jisung smiled as she picked up her bag, leaving the room.

"can i see what you're painting now?" minho groaned.

"not yet." jisung smiled.

"you're mean." minho rolled his eyes.

"i'm almost done, so hold on." jisung softly chuckled. he glanced up at minhos face to make sure he got everything right, that soft smile never leaving his face.

he painted a moon above him. he surrounded him with stars. he'd painted every detail of his soft sweater. he'd gotten every strand of hair perfectly painted. he'd painted the beauty mark that sat prettily on the top of minhos nose.

"i think i'm done now." jisung said with a small smile, peeking over the canvas.

"can i see it?" minho asked eagerly.

"hmmmmm..." jisung teased. "yeah. but...don't judge me, okay?" he was beginning to feel anxious at the thought of minho seeing his painting of him.

"i promise."minho responded softly.

jisung picked up the painting, setting the easel to the side. he turned the painting around, hiding his face. "you said to paint something beautiful...so i did."

"that's amazing." minho was in awe, struggling to find the right words as he inspected the painting. his heart was about to flutter out of his chest, the butterflies in his stomach going wild.

han jisung. painted a portrait of me. because i told him to paint something beautiful. he thinks i'm beautiful. han jisung thinks i'm beautiful.

"do you like it?" jisung asked shyly.

"i love it." minho immediately responded. "you're amazing."

"i'm just an artist." jisung shrugged. "you're the real work of art here."

"set the painting down." minho chuckled.

jisung did as he was told, gently setting the painting down onto the desk.

"i love it. you're so skilled." minho smiled. "and, that's not fair. if you're going to flirt with me, at least let me see your face when you're flirting." he giggled.

"oh shut up." jisung laughed.

"seriously, the painting is beautiful." minho smiled.

"sorry boys, i had to cut my lunch break short so i'm back." hyeri said as she didn't look up, keeping her eyes on the ground.

"professor, is everything alright?" jisung asked.

"i'm sorry can you guys please leave now." she took a deep breath.

"what happened?" jisung asked, getting up and walking to her.

"no, im your professor. it would be unprofessional of me to cry about my personal life to you." she shook her head.

"well, im not your student. you could tell me what's wrong." minho said as he stood up.

"well...my girlfriend got into a car accident." she cried.

"please, cancel the rest of your lectures and go be with her." minho urged. "she's more important right now."

"you're right...i should." she sighed, wiping her face. "thanks." she stood up, rushing to the door. "oh you guys have to leave so i can lock the door."

"right. i'll put my painting on my drying rack really quick." jisung gently picked up the canvas, putting it up. he grabbed his and minhos bags, rushing out the door.

"thanks boys." she smiled, locking the door and leaving.

"i hope her girlfriend will be okay." jisung frowned. minho pulled him closer by the waist, gently rubbing his thumb up and down his waist.

"me too." minho nodded.

"let's go to your place now." jisung said as he looked up at minho. he stopped walking, staring softly into minhos eyes. they were so dark, yet shiny. they were so easy to get lost in.

"yeah. let's go." minho smiled gently, staring back at jisung.

lee minho, kiss me. please.

minho continued walking, pulling jisung with him. the two walked to their cars, minho holding jisung close.

you fucking oblivious bitch. jisung mentally cursed minho for not kissing him.

"i'll see you when you get there." minho smiled, walking to his own car.

"yeah..see you." jisung sighed, getting into his car.

a/n: the way i want them to kiss so badly but i also think it's too soon 🤧 who knows. maybe soon it'll happen.