22

⚠️smutty but there's no penetration ⚠️

"how are you feeling?" jisung asked gently as he cuddled minho in their bed.

"shouldn't i be the one checking on you." minho chuckled as he looked up at jisung.

"i'm okay, are you okay?" jisung asked.

"yeah, i'm okay. because you're okay." minho replied softly.

"min..." jisung called out.

"yeah?"

"i love you." jisung whispered.

"i love you." minho whispered back, gently connecting their lips.

jisung sat up, straddling minhos lap. he pulled him close as he deepened the kiss. minho placed his hands on jisungs waist, squeezing it slightly. jisungs hands tangled themselves in minhos hair, slightly pulling it now and then.

"i love you so much." jisung smiled into the kiss.

"i love you more." minho chuckled.

"no you don't." jisung broke the kiss.

"yes, i do." minho nodded.

"prove it." jisung was slightly panting.

"oh? prove it?" minho smirked.

"prove it." jisung repeated.

"is it okay for me to touch you?" minho asked as he flipped them, hovering over jisung as his head hit the pillows. jisung nodded, waiting eagerly for minho to do something. "i need you to use your words, my love."

"yes, it's okay...i don't think i'm ready to go all the way though." jisung nodded.

"see, it's good to be verbal. since we're here, please always set out your boundaries, okay? i'm your boyfriend. i do not want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. and every time we do anything i need verbal, clear consent from you." minho said gently, running his hand through jisungs hair.

"okay." jisung nodded. "i just..." he trailed off.

"it's okay, take your time." minho spoke softly, waiting patiently.

"i'm afraid of going all the way..you know for obvious reasons. but i'll tell you if i get uncomfortable." jisung said as he looked into minhos eyes.

"is this okay?" minho asked as a hand trailed down to jisungs crotch, palming him slowly through his pants.

"yes." jisung nodded, rolling his hips along with minhos movements.

minho continued palming him, pressing gentle kisses onto his neck.

"are hickeys okay?" minho asked.

"yes." jisung craned his neck, allowing minho better access.

minho gently bit and sucked on his neck, listening to jisung moan quietly into his ear.

"is it okay to go further?" minho asked.

"please just touch me min, i will stop you when i'm uncomfortable." jisung groaned.

"okay." minho chuckled, going back to jisungs neck. he slipped his hand inside his boxers, jisung moaning a little louder when minho grabbed his cock.

minho continued to palm him inside his pants, moving his lips back to jisungs. jisung moaned into the kiss as minhos thumb swiped across his tip.

"can i go down on you?" minho asked against jisungs lips.

"yes please." jisung moaned.

minho moved between jisungs legs, pulling his sweats and his boxers off of him. he laid on his stomach, grabbing ahold of jisungs hand. he pressed a kiss onto jisungs tip, trailing them down his cock. he pressed kisses on the inside of jisungs thighs, trailing them up to the cuts and scars on his hips.

"you're so beautiful." minho said softly, wrapping his lips around jisungs cock. jisung moaned, squeezing minhos hand as pleasure coursed through his body.

"fuck, min." jisung moaned as minho took more of his cock into his mouth.

minho hummed around him, jisungs hips shaking in pleasure. jisung continued moaning as minho bobbed his head faster. jisungs other hand tangled in minhos hair, squeezing it gently as his head fell back. he looked back up, making eye contact with minho.

minho slowed down, slowly deep throating jisung. jisung moaned loudly as his dick hit the back of minhos throat, going deeper. minho pulled off of him, pulling jisung to sit up.

"let me lay against the headboard." minho panted, wiping his mouth and his chin.

jisung moved, allowing minho to sit. minho pulled jisung to straddle his lap, gently grabbing his waist. jisung placed his hands on minhos shoulders, steadying himself on minhos lap.

jisung rolled his hips forward, grinding down onto minhos cock. minho moaned, his hands going down to jisungs ass. he guided his movements, humping them against each other. they both moaned softly as minho connected their lips.

minho pressed jisung down on him harder, jisung humping him slowly. jisung moaned as his hands dropped to minhos waist, laying his head on his chest. he humped minhos clothed cock, the friction sending him into euphoria.

"you're doing so well." minho panted, speeding up.

they continue like this for twenty minutes. humping each other and occasionally making out.

"fuck min, i'm gonna cum." jisung moaned, pressing himself harder onto minho.

"go ahead my love." minho said gently.

seconds later jisung came, spilling all over their sweaters and minhos sweatpants. minho moaned, cumming inside of his pants. the continued slowly, riding out their highs. the two were panting, jisung pressing their foreheads against each others.

"dancers really do have good stamina." jisung chuckled.

"let's go take a shower." minho laughed, scooting them off the bed. his hands grabbed jisungs thighs, jisung holding on tight as minho carried him to the bathroom.

"that felt really good...i've never received head." jisung said shyly.

"really?" minho asked as he set the water.

"i've only ever given, never received." jisung nodded.

"well, that changes now." minho said as he took jisungs sweater off.

"thanks min." jisung smiled softly.

"of course. i love you." minho pressed a kiss onto jisungs cheek, helping him into the shower.

"i love you." jisung smiled as minho undressed.

a/n: hi my loves! how are you? i'm not doing well but i'll be okay.