45

"this place is so fancy." jisung whispered as they entered.

"only the best for you, my love." minho smiled softly.

"hello, do you have a reservation?" they were greeted by the door.

"yes, for lee minho." minho smiled kindly.

"okay, right this way." the man smiled, leading them to a private room.

the two took their seats as their waitress entered. she lit the candles in the center of the table, opening a bottle of wine and filling their glasses. she took a step back, smiling politely at them.

"can i get you two started with something?" she asked.

"just some bread will be fine. do you want anything my love?" minho smiled as he looked over at jisung.

"bread is fine." jisung nodded.

"i'll go get that while you two look over the menu." she smiled, exiting the room.

"min, this is so romantic." jisung smiled.

"i want you to feel how much i love you tonight." minho spoke softly.

"i always feel how much you love me. you know i don't need a fancy dinner. i can feel how much you love me when we're cuddling, or feeding the cats, or cooking together." jisung chuckled.

"a fancy dinner once in a while doesn't hurt, does it?" minho tilted his head, that gentle smile never leaving his face.

"no, i really do appreciate it min." jisung smiled. "why the private room though?"

"pervert." minho chuckled. "so we can have privacy? i don't want random people overhearing me."

"not my fault you're the pervert." jisung laughed.

"god, you're so beautiful." minho smiled softly.

"you're acting different today." jisung chuckled. "is this some ploy for you to dump me?"

"why would you ever think that?" minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"it's too good to be true." jisung shrugged.

minho giggled, reaching across the table and taking ahold of jisungs hand.

"one, i would never do that to you. i'm not that awful. two, i am so so in love with you, i could never even stomach the thought of you not in my life." minho spoke gently.

"you deserve nice things, even if you don't feel you need them. you deserve to dress up and feel beautiful. you deserve fancy dinners. you deserve everything, my love."

"i love you min. but seriously, you're acting different today." jisung smiled softly.

"i'm burying my nerves with confidence. fake it til you make it." minho playfully winked.

"why are you nervous my love?" jisung asked gently.

"just...you'll see." minho smiled softly as their waitress entered, setting the bread on the table.

"sorry for the wait, they're fresh so be careful." she smiled. "what would you like to order?"

the two ordered their food, the waitress quickly leaving to not disturb them.

minho grabbed his glass, holding it up. jisung mirrored his actions, looking at him with soft eyes.

"here's to us." minho smiled softly.

"to us." jisung mirrored his expression as they gently tapped their glasses against each others, taking a sip of wine.

🫶

the two finished eating, talking softly amongst each other.

"wait, stay right there and pose." minho smiled as he grabbed his phone, standing up.

jisung giggled as he posed, minho taking a few photos of him. minho set his phone on the table, taking a deep breath.

"i need to say something, just...bare with me because i'm nervous." minho chuckled.

"okay." jisung nodded, straightening out his dress.

"han jisung. remember the night we met? we had both had a rough day. silently bonding over cigarettes outside of our apartment complex. i asked you to do probably the dumbest thing a person could do, but you agreed.

"i got matching tattoos with a complete stranger. and that tattoo became our own version of the red string. you're my soulmate, hannie. i never imagined that i'd find my soulmate, but here i am, standing in front of you, and you're looking back at me.

"i know we said we'd wait and i know we're young, and dumb but i'd give anything to be young and dumb with you for the rest of my life. we said we'd wait til after college to get married but nothing is stopping me from proposing now. han jisung, will you marry me?" minho got down on one knee, pulling a ring box out of his jacket pocket and opening it.

jisung covered his mouth. "yes." he nodded with watery eyes.

minho smiled as he took ahold of jisungs left hand, slipping the silk glove off. he slipped the ring onto jisungs ring finger, standing up and connecting their lips.

jisung pulled minho to straddle his lap as they made out. jisungs hands cupped minhos ass, pulling him closer. jisung rested a hand on minhos thigh, the other wrapping around his waist to make sure he wouldn't fall. minhos hands wrapped around jisungs neck has he kissed him.

"i love you." jisung whispered against minhos lips.

"i love you." minho whispered back. "let's go home now so i can love you."

"let's go." jisung nodded as minho stood up.

a/n: triple updating tonight 🤭‼️