40

"fall out boy?" jisung asked as he looked at the posters on minhos room walls.

"yeah..i thought we knew i had taste." minho smiled as he took a seat on the bed.

"ooo, pierce the veil!" jisung gasped.

"sorry to interrupt." minhos mother smiled as she opened the door. "jisung sweetie i brought you a toothbrush and some boxers. i'm sure minho has clothes here that you can wear, and there's more stuff for hygiene in the bathroom. let me know if you need anything else." she handed him a bag.

"thank you mrs. lee." jisung smiled.

"please, call me sunghi. and you can call mr. lee hyeonggi." she smiled. "i'll leave you two now."

"bye mom." minho smiled.

"i'll be making dessert!" sunghi yelled as she closed the door.

"your parents are really nice." jisung smiled. "i'm sorry they didn't give you the support you needed growing up."

"it's okay my love. i know now that they just...weren't ready." minho shrugged.

"that doesn't excuse neglecting your child." jisung frowned as he approached his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his neck.

minhos hands found their way to jisungs hips, smiling softly at him.

"i won't hold it against them now that i know they were tired. i'm willing to leave the past as it is now that they're turning to a new chapter."

"well, i'm here to support you." jisung smiled softly. "i'm glad you were able to forgive your parents and fix your relationship with them."

"i still want to sit down and properly talk with them, you know?" minho nodded.

"i know that will be a hard conversation to have. i'm proud of you." jisung pressed a gentle kiss on top of minhos head.

"for what?" minho looked up at him.

"for being so...kind." jisung spoke softly. "that's one of the things i love about you. you have a big heart, min."

"i love you." minho whispered.

"i love you. so much." jisung connected their lips in a soft kiss.

"i'm going to marry you one day." minho smiled.

"i'll look forward to it." jisung giggled as he ran his fingers through minhos hair.

"don't worry, i will too." minho nodded. "but we will talk marriage more once we're both ready for that."

"yeah." jisung smiled as he pressed another soft kiss onto the crown of minhos head.

"what do you want to do tonight?" minho asked, trying to distract himself from how hard he was blushing.

"we can watch studio ghibli movies and cuddle." jisung suggested. "and listen to music together."

"sounds like a plan." minho smiled.

"my dream date." jisung chuckled.

"well now we have to make it happen." minho chuckled. "can you grab my phone and ask chan to feed the cats for me tonight?"

"yeah." jisung smiled. he moved slightly, grabbing minhos phone. he put the passcode in, going to minhos messages.

he sent the text to chan quickly. he switched over to the camera app, wrapping his arm around minhos neck again. he pulled minhos head to his chest. he took a picture of them.

minho looked at jisung, his eyes full of love as jisung snapped another picture. a small smile made its way to minhos face as jisung smiled for the pictures.

"min, look at the camera." jisung frowned.

"sorry, i can't take my eyes off of you. you're beautiful." minho responded.

"shut up." jisung slightly shoved his shoulder as a blush made its way to his face.

minhos hand made its way to jisungs ass. he squeezed it lightly as he pulled him closer. he buried his face in jisungs stomach, pressing soft kisses against his sweater.

"i am so in love with you." minho mumbled.

jisung turned the phone off, tossing it back onto the bed. his hands cupped minhos face. he made minho look up at him. he connected their lips again in a passionate kiss.

it was soft. it was slow. and it was intimate. jisung broke the kiss, pressing their foreheads against each others.

"thank you for talking to me that night. and bringing me with you." he whispered. "i would've never spoken to you and we wouldn't be where we are now."

"yes we would've. we're soulmates." minho whispered back.

jisung stood up straight, his hands tangling themselves in his boyfriends hair. jisung admired minhos features. a soft smile made its way to his face as he looked at minho.

"the moon wishes she was as beautiful as you." jisung whispered. "the stars could never compare to the ones in your eyes."

"the sun tries, but she could never shine as bright as you. she could never warm someone like you warm my heart." minho whispered in reply.

"i used to think i don't deserve you. sometimes i still do. but you've shown me i do deserve to be loved. thank you for loving me." jisungs hand lightly cupped minhos cheek.

"you don't need to thank me. i couldn't help it. i fell in love with you, han jisung. love doesn't happen on purpose." minhos hand cupped the one on his face.

"my soulmate." jisung smiled softly.

"my soulmate." minho repeated, his voice just barely above a whisper.

"i'm so glad i get to spend the rest of my life with you. you've made it worth living."

"i could say the same to you, han jisung." minho refused to break the eye contact between them.

"my heart belongs to you. thank you for being so gentle with it." jisung smiled as minho intertwined their fingers.

"you don't need to thank me for anything, my love. i'm not doing you a favor. i'm doing what comes naturally. loving you comes naturally." minho spoke softly.

"you make me feel safe." jisung whispered.

"you are safe. i'd never intentionally hurt you. i won't promise we won't hurt each other, we're human. but i am promising that i will always be here." minho smiled softly.

"i love you. so much. i am so in love with you." jisung pulled him impossibly closer.

"i am so in love with you." minho laid back, pulling jisung on top of him.

jisung connected their lips in another soft kiss. he pulled away, getting off of minho to lay next to him. minho gently grabbed jisungs hand. he intertwined their fingers as they basked in the comfortable silence.

a/n: what they have is so intimate and so beautiful.

how are you my loves? i'm doing okay!