28

minho was the first to wake up. he held jisung close as he ran his fingers through his hair. a soft smile rested on his face as he admired his boyfriend's features.

"morning min." jisung mumbled sleepily as he woke up.

"good morning my love. how are you feeling?" minho spoke softly.

"i little sore." jisung mumbled.

"i'll go get you some medicine and make breakfast." minho nodded.

"wait! let's freshen up together first." jisung held him close.

"okay beautiful." minho smiled softly.

the two got up, going to the bathroom together. they stood side by side in front of the sink as they grabbed their toothbrushes and the toothpaste. they started brushing their teeth, smiling as they made eye contact in the mirror. minhos hip bumped jisungs causing the boy to laugh.

"you're like a vampire." minho chuckled as he rinsed his mouth. "you basically sucked on my entire neck."

"as if you're one to talk!" jisung rolled his eyes as he rinsed his mouth.

"i couldn't help myself! you were so cute and needy." minho teased.

"shut up!" jisung turned away from him as he continued brushing his teeth.

"okay, okay." minho giggled, wrapping one of his arms around jisungs waist as he brushed his teeth.

the two finished up and walked back into their room. minho grabbed a sweater from his closet, pulling it over his head.

"that hangs really low.." jisung blushed as he looked at his boyfriend.

"so? what, are you shy?" minho smirked.

"well duh!" jisung lightly hit his chest.

"let's go, i gotta get you some pain medicine." minho chuckled.

jisung just nodded, following after minho. everyone was still asleep as minho gave him ibuprofen. he walked to the fridge and started pulling food.

"what are you going to make?" jisung asked as he jumped up to sit on the counter.

"eggs, pancakes, and sausage." minho shrugged.

"okay my chef." jisung chuckled.

"ji?" felix asked as he groggily walked into the kitchen.

"hey lix." jisung gave a small smile.

"is your man cooking? cause i'm starving." he groaned.

"yes, he's cooking breakfast." jisung chuckled.

"woah." felix stared at them, eyes darting back and forth as he was suddenly wide awake. "the fuck were you guys doing while we were asleep?" he mumbled.

"we went for a smoke break...and then a love motel...and then came back." jisung smiled.

"you lost your virginity?" felix whispered with a small smile.

"felix, i lost it a long time ago." jisung chuckled.

"no, but this was consensual. right?" felix spoke quietly.

"yeah, of course." jisung nodded.

"well, congrats to you two." felix smiled softly.

"you really left to fuck?" chan chuckled.

"what the fuck why is it that everyone's awake now?" jisung turned around.

"it's convenient." jeongin shrugged.

"yeah, speaking of that, jacob and i will try to be quiet." kevin chuckled.

"we were gonna soundproof the bedroom walls." minho laughed.

"that's smart." jacob nodded.

"well anyways, i'm cooking breakfast, everyone freshen up." minho smiled.

"okay mom." felix rolled his eyes.

"is it cause i'm in the kitchen? that sexist." minho deadpanned.

"NO!" felix gasped. "ITS CAUSE YOU ACT LIKE A MOTHER."

"if he's mom and chans dad then that means.." changbin looked between the two.

"don't even finish your fucking sentence cause i think it's pretty fucking clear who minho belongs to." jisung glared at him.

"damn, i was kidding!" changbin laughed, holding his hands up.

"yeah, please leave me out of this, i'm deeply in love with jeongin." chan chuckled.

"it was a JOKE." changbin laughed harder.

"it was a stupid joke." jisung mumbled.

"awww, you're so possessive." minho giggled as he placed a kiss onto jisungs cheek.

"can you make my plate." jisung grabbed minhos hand as he turned off the stove.

"yes." minho smiled softly.

"make mine too." felix held back a laugh.

"your hands work, you got it." minho replied.

"favoritism." felix shook his head.

"chan hyung can you help me bring the food to the table?" minho asked.

"yeah." chan nodded, helping to move the food.

"so...how was it? it better have been good, you left in the middle of the night for dick." felix asked once the two were out of earshot.

"it was amazing. i love him so much. he was so attentive and he prioritized me. and i was able to communicate and laugh and it was so comfortable." jisung gushed.

"that's so sweet, i love that for you." hyunjin smiled softly.

"genuinely, i'm happy for you. i'm happy that you met minho hyung." felix spoke gently.

"shut up i'm going to cry." jisung chuckled, getting off the counter to hug his best friends.

"we love you, and we're glad you've found your person." hyunjin smiled.

"what'd i miss? you're all sappy." minho chuckled as they walked back in.

"we're just happy for sung." hyunjin shrugged.

"well, everyone come eat." minho smiled softly as he grabbed jisungs hand.

"thank you for breakfast. i love you." jisung smiled.

"i love you." minho pressed a soft kiss onto jisungs cheek.

a/n: merry christmas loves to those who celebrate, and happy holidays!