4

it was getting late now, jisung had fallen asleep on the couch. minho looked over at him, a soft smile appearing on his face. he gently lifted jisung up, carrying him to his room and placing him gently on the bed. he pulled the blanket over him, gently patting his head as he walked out.

he took a seat on the couch, continuing to watch the movie that they were watching. after a while, he decided to turn the tv off and try to go to sleep. as he turned the tv off, he heard a quiet voice call out to him.

"hyung?" jisungs voice was shaky.

"are you okay?" minho turned around.

"i uhm...i had a nightmare..will you stay with me?" jisung asked quietly.

"of course. let's head to bed." minho said with a soft smile.

minho followed jisung into the room, crawling into bed next to him.

"sorry for the unplanned sleepover." jisung chuckled as he cuddled up next to minho.

"hey, i don't mind. i like your company." minho softly responded.

"i like yours too." jisung whispered.

jisung drifted back to sleep, minho smiling as he looked over at him. it didn't take long for minho to fall asleep too, cuddling closer to jisung.

🦋

"what?" jisung groaned as he sleepily answered his phone.

"jiiiiiii! can you buy me hangover soup?" felix whined on the other side of the phone.

"fine. i'll be at yours soon." jisung responded.

"thank you you're the best best friend ever!" felix smiled as he ended the call.

jisung sighed, staring up at the ceiling. he looked over at minho who was stirring awake.

"i've gotta go." jisung frowned.

"that's okay." minho sleepily giggled. "i had a lot of fun, thank you."

"i had a lot of fun too. i'll see you later hyung." jisung smiled as he got up, going over to his own apartment. he slipped on his converse, grabbing a tote bag. he threw his phone, wallet, a pack of cigarettes, and a lighter into his bag.

he locked his apartment, heading to his car. he drove to a café nearby, ordering a bowl of hangover soup to go, getting himself a slice of cheesecake and an iced americano. he paid for the items, scrolling through instagram as he waited.

once he got his order, he left with a small 'thank you'. he hurried to felixs apartment, hoping the soup wouldn't be cold. once he arrived he hurried up to his best friend's apartment, knocking on the door.

"my savior, the love of my life, the sun on cloudy days!" felix said as he opened the door.

"hey pixie." jisung laughed as he entered his best friend's apartment, handing him the bag and his drink so he could take his shoes off. felix sat on the couch, setting the items on the coffee table.

"you've got some explaining to do." felix said as he narrowed his eyes at jisung.

"what?" jisung asked as he took a seat next to his best friend.

"i didn't even know you had a neighbor and you ditched clubbing with us for this mysterious neighbor?" felix asked.

"okay, hear me out." jisung sighed, explaining the past couple of days to felix. "and he's just SO cute and hot at the same time? you can't get mad at me, really."

"i'll believe it when i see him." felix shrugged.

"cmon pixie! don't you trust my taste?" jisung asked.

"okay well...you're not off the hook until i meet this mysterious hottie." felix sighed as he opened the container of soup.

"honestly lix, i really wasn't going to leave bed but then i went to borrow some vaseline and...things just ended up that way!" jisung whined.

"i don't know why you're trying so hard to prove your innocence." felix laughed.

"sorry...am i being too much?" jisung asked quietly.

"hey, no. never. get out of your head." felix said gently. "i was just messing with you, it's okay really. i'm sorry for getting you overthinking."

"it's okay, you could text me in the wrong tone and i'd start overthinking. it's not you, it's me." jisung chuckled.

"well...tell me more about this mysterious hottie." felix giggled.

"oh my god he's a cat dad. A FUCKING CAT DAD. green flag. when i went to go get vaseline from him he put it on for me and i know he saw my scars and didn't say anything. green flag. he can cook. green flag. i fell asleep on the couch and woke up in his bed and he was on the couch. green flag. he likes the rain. green flag. he cuddled with me after i had a nightmare, green flag. he looks very cold but he has the sweetest smile, green flag. he felt so guilty after he answered your call while i was showering, and kept insisting it wasn't okay. i don't know if that's a green flag or a trauma response.." jisung ranted.

"oh god you're whipped." felix laughed.

"in my defense, if you were in my position, you would be too. he's fucking irresistible." jisung groaned.

"so when do i get to meet him?" felix smirked.

"are you fucking crazy?" jisung asked quickly.

a/n: hello loves! how are you? i'm doing pretty okay, my back hurts though.