26

"this place is so cute." kevin smiled as they sat around the café table.

"isn't it? i love this place." minho nodded.

"you know, you're a lot softer and more outgoing than you were when we met." jisung said softly as he admired his boyfriend.

"well so are you." minho shrugged.

"i think growing together as people is a very intimate and pure type of love." kevin smiled softly.

"i can tell you two have an amazing connection with each other." jacob nodded.

"what about you two, when did you get together?" minho asked.

"four years ago. we're getting married in a few months." jacob answered.

"aw, congratulations!" jisung smiled. a

"thank you." kevin returned his smile. "so what is there to do around here?"

"there's lots of cool places actually, we'll have to go on double dates and stuff, or just hang out and see all of them." minho answered.

"don't tell felix, he'll get jealous." jisung chuckled.

"that sounds fun." kevin nodded.

"i'm glad we made friends so soon after moving in, i was worried it'd be hard to do." jacob sighed as he sat back.

"i used to live in that apartment, and i didn't know i had a neighbor until he stood next to me while we both smoked a cigarette." jisung chuckled.

"you didn't know you had a neighbor?" kevin laughed.

"i was very...out of touch." jisung nodded. "i've definitely changed a lot since we met."

"well, i don't know you too well but it sounds like you didn't change into the worst version of yourself so i'd say it's a good thing." kevin shrugged.

"oh it is. it's also nice to not be so lonely." jisung nodded.

"that's exactly how i feel. it used to be so lonely. i had nothing to look forward to and then i met jisung." minho said with a small smile.

"i really hope you two get married." jacob chuckled.

"i do too. i can't live without him." minho nodded.

"i'm going to cry." jisung laughed, holding back tears.

"being in love is nice." kevin smiled. "i love love."

"i have to agree with you." minho nodded. "you guys should meet our friends!"

"let them get used to our crazy before we introduce them to the circus." jisung chuckled.

"oh trust me, we can handle circus." kevin chuckled.

"how about a last minute movie night? we'll invite them over to our apartment and you guys can meet them." minho suggested.

"i love the idea. are you sure it's safe to be this inviting to strangers?" kevin laughed.

"hey, i went off with him the night we met. he could've killed me, but i went anyways. and you're our neighbors, so if you were going to murder us it would be very easy for you to anyways." jisung shrugged.

"you know what, you're very right." kevin nodded. "sure, why not."

"you're not uncomfortable or anything, right?" minho asked.

"oh no, you guys have been nothing but sweet and inviting to us. also, i won't be sleeping for a while so i'm down for a movie night." kevin assured.

"i think it's a good way to bring us closer." jacob nodded.

"i'll text our group chat." minho nodded.

"how exciting." kevin smiled.

"and i can make felix bake us brownies!" jisung smiled.

"well what are we waiting for? let's go!" jacob stood up excitedly.

🏳️‍🌈

"we're here." minho announced as they entered his apartment.

"did you not lock the door?" jisung asked.

"i did, i told them where the spare is. you'd know this if you checked your messages." minho laughed.

"welcome home." felix smiled as he put his brownies in the oven.

"what a nice welcome. felix why don't you move in?" minho laughed.

"no, that's okay. i like living with my boyfriend." felix shook his head.

"you guys must be the new neighbors!" chan smiled.

"hi, yes! i'm kevin and this is my fiancé jacob." kevin introduced them with a warm smile.

"its nice to meet you." chan bowed.

"let's set up the floor bed for everyone to lay on." minho said as he walked over to move the couch.

"what movie are we starting with?" jeongin asked as he moved the coffee table.

"howls moving castle!" jisung shouted.

"howls moving castle it is." minho nodded.

"you're not going to get approval from anyone else?" seungmin asked.

"no. what jisung wants, jisung gets." minho shrugged.

"good. you better keep that mindset. i'll knock your ass out." felix threatened.

"oh damn, okay." minho said as he and chan moved the couch back.

"i'll get pillows and blankets." jisung said as he walked over to their linen closet.

a/n: one time when i was younger my older sister scotch taped my ankles, arms, and mouth and pushed me into our linen closet. it had two doors so she taped the handles together. i had to lick the tape off my mouth to scream for help until my mom told her to let me out. ten years later i came out as lesbian.