16

⚠️TW/ mentions S/A / rape, violence ⚠️

i want him to kiss me so badly...but i know i can't. i can't do that to him. how could i even dream of being with him while i'm still getting raped? that's not fair to minho.

"you okay?" minho asked softly as he noticed jisung zoning out.

"y-yeah..sorry." jisung nodded. "i need to get that." he said as he felt his phone ringing. minho paused the movie, jisung not being bothered to leave and answering the call.

"han jisung." his father spoke from the other end of the call.

"y-yes dad?" jisung knew what was going to happen.

"go to the address i sent you. right now." he commanded.

jisung put him on speaker, looking over at minho. "no." jisung shakily replied.

"excuse me?"

minho looked over to jisung confused.

"i said...no." jisung fought back.

"han jisung! do you know how much money i'll be losing if you don't go?" he raised his voice.

"i don't care." jisung hung up, letting out a shaky sigh.

"what's that about?" minho asked.

"um...there's something i want to tell you. i need to tell someone." jisung let out a shaky sigh.

"im listening." minho nodded, gently taking ahold of jisungs hand.

"w-well...im being raped. by really powerful people. they um...they pay my dad to do it. he tells me to go to an address and then..whoever it is rapes me. everything i have is from my dad. he pays for my apartment and everything so...i don't think i'll have my apartment much longer. but i just...i can't put up with it anymore." jisung spoke, tears slowly running down his face.

"oh my god..ji." minho pulled jisung into his arms, allowing him to cry into his chest.

"i didn't want to tell anyone, especially not you. i kept blaming myself. i feel so dirty. but i can't put up with it anymore." jisung cried out.

"please try not to blame yourself. it is not your fault that people did those things to you, okay? they are the only ones to blame." minho said gently, running his hand through jisungs hair.

"HAN JISUNG!" they heard jisungs father pounding on jisungs door. "OPEN UP."

"this ends today." jisung shook his head, getting up. "you call the police, please."

minho followed jisung, dialing the police as they walked outside.

"you're coming with me. and you're going to that address." his father demanded as soon as he saw him.

"you go. if you want the money so bad, YOU GO! you go see what i go through. YOU GO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE RAPED!" jisung shouted.

"how dare you speak to your father that way?" he scoffed. "you're only getting what you deserve."

"YOURE FUCKING SICK!" jisung screamed.

"let's go." he pulled out a knife.

"NO." jisung backed up.

"HAN JISUNG!" he walked closer, gripping the knife tightly.

minho gently moved jisung behind him, walking towards that man. he grabbed him by the neck, taking ahold of the hand with the knife in it.

"he tried to do things nicely, but i'm not playing your disgusting games." minho spat. "you were gonna stab him? yeah fucking right." he turned his wrist, holding it just close enough to poke the skin.

"let me go." he spat.

"i don't trust you." minho responded.

"i'll kill you." he responded lowly.

"oh?" minho laughed. "who is killing who?"

"HAN GISEOK!" an officer rushed towards them, and only then did he let him go, throwing his knife to the ground. the officer pushed giseok against the wall, hand cuffing him as he read off his rights and his reasons for arrest.

"sung." minho held him close, both of them breathing heavily as their eyes filled with tears.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" giseok yelled as he was being dragged away.

"do you want to move in with me? i assume you won't have the apartment much longer." minho asked gently.

"yeah." jisung breathed out. "i'd like that."

"we'll talk to the landlord later." minho nodded, walking them back inside.

"thank you." jisung began sobbing, holding tightly onto minho.

"sung, i'd do anything for you." minho replied softly.

"can you make me hot chocolate?" he giggled as he wiped his tears. "oh god, min. i'm free. i'm finally free." a smile made its way to his face as it sank in. "IM FREE!" he yelled happily.

"you are." minho nodded, smiling as he pressed his forehead against jisungs. "you're safe now."

"i'm safe." jisung repeated softly.

a/n: they're roommates now 🤭🤭🤭