46

⚠️smut⚠️

as soon as minho shut the door he had jisung pinned to the wall. he roughly connected their lips, pressing their bodies together. minho trailed rough kisses down to jisungs neck, biting and sucking on the skin.

jisung moaned, his back arching off of the wall.

"there's my ever so gentle and sweet fiancé." jisung giggled.

"you look to good for me to be patient right now." minho spoke against his neck. he let go of jisungs wrists, his hands moving to take his jacket off.

"wait." jisung stopped him, pulling the jacket back up his shoulders. "fuck me with the suit on." he breathed out.

"really?" minho asked as he pinned jisungs wrists to the wall once again. "and why's that?" he asked as he shoved his knee between jisungs legs.

"fuck min." jisung moaned. "you look so fucking good in a suit please don't take it off. i want you to fucking ruin me in that suit." he rambled.

"as you wish." minho smirked as he pressed his knee against jisungs crotch. "do you want the dress on or off?" he asked.

"on. you said i look beautiful in it so ruin me in it." jisung was breathing heavily as he made eye contact with minho.

"you're so fucking perfect." minho groaned, hooking his hands around jisungs thighs as he picked him up.

jisung was quick to bite and suck on minhos neck as he carried them to the bedroom. minho dropped jisung onto the bed, gently pushing him to lay down. jisung propped himself up on his elbows, looking down as minho crawled between his legs and underneath his dress.

minho removed his underwear, immediately wrapping his lips around jisungs tip. jisung moaned, throwing his head back as minho took more and more of him into his mouth. jisungs hands gripped the sheets underneath them as minho sucked him off.

minho grabbed jisungs thighs, pulling him forward as he deep throated him. jisung swore stars clouded his vision as he looked down at the motion under his dress. minhos soft hands stroked every part of him so perfectly as he continued to suck him off.

minho pulled off of jisung, lifting up his dress as he sat up. he sat next to jisung, pulling him onto his lap so their crotches were pressed against each others. minhos hands rested on jisungs hips as he kicked his shoes off, taking jisungs off and throwing them onto the ground with his.

he guided jisungs hips back and forth. jisungs hands gripped minhos shoulders as they grinded against each other. jisung threw his head back, minho leaning forward to leave more hickeys on his neck.

moaned as he felt the lips sucking on his neck.

"how do you want me to ruin you, hm love?" minho asked against his neck.

"i want you to fuck me so hard i can't walk tomorrow. i want you to choke me until i'm crying." jisung panted out. "make me never forget that i am yours."

minho flipped them over, grabbing the lube from their bedside table.

"and no prep. you can use lube but don't stretch me." jisung said as he looked up at minho.

"okay but please tell me if i actually hurt you." minho spoke softly.

"i will. i promise, min." jisung nodded.

minho unbuttoned his pants, pulling his dick out. he spread lube over himself, jerking himself off as jisung watched.

"you're so fucking hot." jisung groaned, pinching his legs together to get friction.

"fuck i can't wait to have you screaming my fucking name." minho moaned as he looked at jisung, his hand still jerking himself off.

"make my throat hurt tomorrow." jisung responded.

"believe me, i will." minho smirked as he wiped his hand on a towel at the end of the bed.

he pushed jisungs legs apart, placing himself between them. he slowly entered jisung, being careful not to hurt him. jisung moaned as minhos dick stretched him open, his hands squeezing minhos arms.

minho began roughly thrusting, wrapping his hand around jisungs throat. he lightly squeezed for a few seconds before letting go so jisung could breathe. he continued this pattern as he fucked jisung roughly.

minho stopped thrusting, taking his belt off. he roughly took jisungs hands, securing them to the headboard. once he had jisungs hands tied above his head he continued roughly thrusting, his hand returning to jisungs throat.

"you look so fucking sexy like this." minho moaned. "i'm so fucking glad i'm the only person that gets to see you like this."

"fuck yes, yes yes yes." jisung moaned as minho loosened his grip around his throat.

"everybody saw how fucking beautiful you looked in this dress, but i'm the only one who gets to see how fucking hot you are." minho rambled as he fucked jisung.

jisung moaned as minho tightened his grip around his throat once again, tears pricking at his eyes from the pleasure. minho was roughly brushing up against his prostate as tears began slipping from jisungs eyes.

minho loosened his grip, leaning in to connect their lips. he kissed him roughly, biting down on jisungs lower lip. they panted against each others lips as minho slowed down, resting his forehead against jisungs.

"i love you." minho panted out.

"i love you so fucking much." jisung responded.

minho continued roughly thrusting into his fiancé, listening to jisungs moans get needier and needier.

"fuck min, faster!" jisung moaned.

minho choked him as he thrusted faster, deeper, watching jisungs eyes roll back.

"fuck fuck fuck, MINHO!" jisung screamed as soon as minho loosened his grip.

"cum for me, my love." minho spoke lowly.

"MINHO MINHO MINHO!" jisung screamed as he came.

minho came inside of jisung, slowly pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of him as he rode out their highs.

"fuck." jisung panted out as minho pulled out of him.

minho tucked his dick back inside his pants, freeing jisungs wrists that were bound above his head.

"sorry for making your lip bleed." minho chuckled as he pressed a gentle kiss against jisungs lips.

jisung giggled as minho peppered kisses over his tear stained cheeks. he wrapped his arms around minho, holding him close.

"you can make me bleed any time." jisung giggled.

"masochist." minho chuckled as he slightly sat up.

jisung grabbed his tie, pulling him back down to reconnect their lips.

the two smiled as they broke the kiss, minho pressing their foreheads against each others.

"i'll go get the shower ready and then once we're clean we can take a bubble bath." minho smiled softly.

"okay my love. i love you." jisung smiled.

"i love you." minho pressed one more gentle kiss to jisungs lips before he got up.

a/n: i promise i won't go another month without updating 🫶 how are you my loves? i'm doing okay!!!!