31

⚠️smut⚠️

"let me move the polaroids, yeah?" minho said as jisung helped him gather them.

"five packs of film." jisung chuckled.

"what can we say, we're obsessed with each other." minho shrugged as he placed the pictures on the bed side table.

"very true." jisung smiled, pushing minho to lay down.

"you're so beautiful." minho smiled softly. his face contorted into one of pleasure as jisung slowly stroked his cock that was now hard and leaking precum.

"all this from a little show?" jisung chuckled as he took minho into his mouth.

"what can i say? you're magical." minho groaned.

jisung bobbed his head, taking more and more of minho in. minho moaned as jisung deep throated him, holding himself there. jisung pulled off, lazily stroking minho.

"i hope you have extra bed sheets." jisung chuckled.

"they're in the linen closet." minho moaned.

"feel good?" jisung asked, deep throating minho once again.

"so good. you're so good for me." minho moaned.

jisung pulled off once again, taking a quick breath before taking minho into his mouth once again. minho swore he saw stars as jisung swirled his tongue around the tip.

"fuck ji, i'm gonna cum." minho groaned.

"not yet you're not. do it inside of me." jisung panted as he pulled off.

"do i need to remind you who's in charge?" minho smirked.

"hm..maybe you do." jisung shrugged.

minho gently grabbed his hand, pulling him to lay down as he moved to hover over him.

"this is my favorite angle of you." minho smiled softly as he placed his hands and knees on either side of jisung.

"my favorite angle of you is when i'm looking up with my mouth wrapped around your dick." jisung chuckled, his hands snaking up to minhos arms.

"what a dirty mouth." minho said as he tucked a piece of hair behind jisungs ear.

"just for you." jisung smiled. "i'm just for you. all of me."

"good. cause you're mine. and i'm all yours." minho smiled softly.

"show me. show me i'm yours." jisung replied.

minho grabbed the lube, spreading a decent amount over his cock.

"are you ready? and completely sure about this?" minho asked gently.

"yes min. i need you." jisung responded softly.

minho slowly entered jisung, both the men moaning as minho bottomed out. minho pulled jisungs legs up to his chest, leaning forward to wrap his hand around his throat.

jisung moaned as minho thrusted at a steady pace. he choked him harder, releasing after a few seconds. he continued choking lightly with different pressures as he slowly fucked his boyfriend. jisung tried to muffle his moans, trying to not disturb the neighbors.

"i want to hear your pretty moans, my love." minhos hand left jisungs throat to move his hand.

he wrapped his hands around jisungs hands, speeding up his thrusts. jisungs hands fisted at the sheets as minho fucked him, letting out moans and whimpers.

"fuck min, oh my god." jisung moaned.

"you feel so fucking good." minho moaned.

"faster, please." jisung plead as he felt minho brush up against his prostate.

minho sped up his thrust, thrusting harder as he felt his own orgasm nearing. after a few more minutes jisungs body was trembling.

"i'm gonna cum!" jisung moaned out.

"cum for me." minho moaned.

"i'm cumming, fuck!" jisungs body shook as he orgasmed, cumming all over his stomach.

"hang on my love, i'm so close." minho panted.

"do it inside of me." jisung said as tears fell from his eyes, overwhelmed by the overstimulation. "please, please cum inside of me."

with a few more thrusts minho stopped, cumming inside of jisung. he thrusted slowly, riding out his orgasm. he panted as he pulled out, flopping onto the bed next to jisung.

"holy shit." jisung panted.

"i love you." minho panted, pulling jisung close.

"min, i'm dirty." jisung whined. "but i love you."

"so? we're about to shower anyways." minho chuckled.

"i love you. you're mine." jisung smiled as he turned his head, placing a kiss on minhos cheek.

"i love you more." minho smiled, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. "let's go shower and then i'll change the sheets and make us food and we can cuddle and watch a movie. how's that sound?"

"that sounds amazing. while you change the sheets i'll put your pictures in the box i painted, and mine in the box you painted. and i'll split the ones of us both between us." jisung smiled.

"let's go." minho got off the bed, picking jisung up bridal style.

jisung giggled as he wrapped his arms around minhos neck.

"i didn't hurt you, did i?" minho asked gently as he set jisung down. "with the choking." he clarified.

"no, you didn't. i would said something if you did." jisung smiled softly as minho set the water.

"okay. i would never intentionally do anything to hurt you." minho said as he gently grabbed jisungs hand, helping him into the shower.

"thank you min. you're amazing." jisung pressed a kiss onto minho cheek.

"i love you." minho smiled softly.

"i love you." jisung returned his soft smile.

a/n: how are you my loves? i'm doing okay!