49

cue the wedding bells ☹️🫶

"calm. down." felix grabbed jisungs shoulders.

"i'm going to sob at the altar." jisung grabbed onto felix.

"if he doesn't start crying as soon as you walk out, you're turning around and we're giving him one more chance to get it right." felix assured as they started laughing.

"and what if he fails again?" jisung giggled.

"i'll cut his balls off. but i doubt he will fail to cry the first time." felix shrugged.

"as soon as he sees you his ass better be on the ground sobbing and gasping for air." jeongin nodded.

"no! he's supposed to let the tears fall down his face as he sees me because he's so in love and he can't believe he's really marrying me." jisung shook his head.

"you better cry too." seungmin sighed.

"i don't think we need to worry about that." felix laughed. "he's already on the verge of tears."

"i'm getting married to the love of my life!" jisung defended himself.

"do not ruin your makeup, i swear to god." felix rolled his eyes.

"he's getting married, he better ruin his makeup. he better have clearly defined tear streaks by the reception." jeongin shook his head.

"i worked so hard!" felix groaned.

"and he's getting married!" seungmin laughed.

🌘

"you doing okay?" changbin asked as minho paced in front of the mirror.

"i'm two seconds away from crying." minho shook his head.

"save it for when you see him." chan chuckled.

"i'm going to cry in front of everyone and it will be embarrassing but its okay because i'm getting married to han jisung. i thought i was going to get matching tattoos with a stranger and now i'm marrying the man!" minho resisted the urge to tangle his hands in his hair.

"and this is a good thing, right?" seungmin giggled.

"YES! of course it is. i actually get to spend the rest of my life with him. holy shit. i can't believe i'm getting married." minho rambled.

"okay! it's almost time for you to go out there and wait for your future husband." chan grabbed his shoulders. "save your tears for the vows."

"oh i can't wait that long. i already know i will cry when i see him because i just love him so much chan hyung, i am so in love with him and now we're getting married and-"

"MINHO! pull yourself together and get your ass out there." chan sighed, cutting minho off from his rambling.

"okay. let's go."

🌘

minho looked up as the doors opened, revealing jisung in his white suit. he let the tears fall from his eyes as he looked at the love of his life. jisung walked slowly, a soft smile on his face as he locked eyes with minho. he let himself cry as he got closer and closer.

'i love you.' he mouthed to minho.

'i love you.' minho mouthed back.

jisung smiled as he stood in front of minho.

"hi." minho smiled.

"hi." jisung giggled as minho took his hands in his.

they drowned out everything useless that the officiant was saying, only focusing on each other. until it came time for their vows.

"han jisung. if you told me 5 years ago that i'd be marrying the pretty stranger that i got a matching tattoo with, i'd laugh in your face. i'd tell you that's not possible. but i was fortunate enough to not just meet a pretty stranger, but to meet my soulmate.

"the tattoo that we have is our own version of the red string and that is what makes me cherish it so much more. there has never been a moment that i've doubted my love for you. han jisung, i am so in love with you." minho finished, jisung choking back a sob.

"lee minho. where to begin? we've come a long way since we met over sad cigarettes and matching tattoos. we all know you'd give me the moon and all the stars in the sky if i asked you to, but it's the things you do without asking that mean the most to me.

"cooking for me, taking care of me when i'm sick, the little kisses, the way you immediately cuddle up to me when i'm next to you, making sure i've taken my meds, these are just a few examples.

"i cherish everything you do and just everything about you. and i am so glad we are standing here today. i am so glad we've come as far as we have. lee minho, i am so in love with you." jisung took a deep breath as to not sob.

minho held his hands tightly as the officiant called the ring bearer up.

"i do." minho smiled softly as he placed the ring on jisungs finger.

"i do." jisung returned his soft smile as he put the ring on minhos finger.

"i now pronounce you husbands, you may kiss your groom."

minho pulled jisung in by the waist, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. cheers erupted as they smiled into the kiss.

"LETS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED!" felix screamed from behind jisung.

the two broke away from the kiss, laughing as they turned to face everyone. minhos parents cheered and blew kisses at him. he smiled softly as he picked jisung up bridal style and carried him out to the reception.

"we're married." jisung whispered, holding back tears as he kissed minho.

"we are, my love." minho smiled.

"let's celebrate tonight." jisung smiled back at him.

"of course." minho peppered kisses all over jisungs face.

"WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!" felix screamed as he ran up to them.

"congratulations!" changbin smiled.

"thank you guys." the newly weds smiled.

"what's your first dance song?" jeongin asked.

"you'll see." jisung smiled as everyone began entering the ball room they were having their reception in.

'my love mine all mine' by mitski filled the room as the grooms took the center of the dance floor. they held each other close as they danced. everyone watched in adoration as they swayed softly.

minho watched the as jisung smiled widely when he spun him. he pulled him close, connecting their lips. the kiss was slow and gentle and so full of love. the two sang softly to each other as they danced.

and then 'sweater weather' by the neighborhood began playing as everyone joined the couple on the dance floor.

a/n: 1 chapter left :(