89: Another big cooling down

Start from the beginning

  After receiving permission, Xu Ning immediately took out a bag of dried meat from the space without caring whether he would eat anything else later.

  The bag was not small, and the small nest was immediately deformed by the stuffing. Feng Nian shrank his head and waited for the meat to settle, and then pressed the tear of the bag with his paws.

  The black cat opened the meat bag, and the aroma of the meat spread out immediately, filling the small space. The black cat looked at the greedy kitten and moved his paws wordlessly, sighing. Said: "Eat."

  It just tries not to let it eat too much, and it doesn't suffer from it on weekdays. Why is it so greedy? !

  How did Feng Nian know that the food that is controlled and not allowed to be eaten is the most delicious. Xu Ning is greedy, but Feng Nian really won't eat if he says he won't be allowed to eat. When he is released from control, he will really drool.

  "Suck~"

  After sucking the saliva into his stomach, Xu Ning pulled out a piece of meat breast for himself, gnawed it in his mouth, and the glistening saliva fell on the meat breast. Xu Ning didn't even bother to cover it up, maintaining his image in front of Feng Nian.

  This bag of dried meat is not just for cats and dogs, but a snack for humans bought in the supermarket. It has a richer taste than the special one. Xu Ning's favorite is this kind.

  The unique sound of cats eating can be heard in the cat's nest wrapped in winter clothes, and the smell of dried meat attracts the passing cats to stop. Smell the fragrance in the air carefully, the beautiful cat takes small steps and quickly moves towards the place where the snacks are placed.

  The two cats only ate a fifth of a pack of dried meat, and put the rest into the space. The black cat went out and took two pieces of dried meat from the cardboard box next to the nest, and came back, and the two cats had another meal.

  In winter, you eat and sleep. It happens that cats and dogs love to sleep. Without food difficulties, everyone's life goes by very quickly.

  The third major drop in temperature came a few days before the New Year. Xu Ning finally adapted to the temperature outside and could play outside for a while. This time the temperature dropped and he retreated into his nest without moving.

  The temperature outside was what Feng Nian told Xu Ning after checking the thermometer.

  minus 27 degrees Celsius.

  Xu Ning:......

  The white cat retracted its paws and buried itself deeper.

  Judging from the time and temperature, winter will not be over for another two or three months, and within two or three months, the temperature will definitely drop again.

  Does the cat still want to live? QAQ!

  Feng Nian looked at the kitten worriedly, hesitated for a moment, and then used the force of the wind to lift the nest up. Sensing the shaking in the nest, Xu Ning was at a loss for a moment, then half of his head popped out of the quilt and looked at the black cat in front of him.

  "Feng Nian, what are you doing?" Xu Ning tilted his head in confusion.

  Feng Nian swung his tail, touched the kitten's face twice, and said in a gentle voice, "Go to sleep by the fire."

  It was cold, so the other cats and dogs slept on the mattresses near the fire pit. The reason why the two cats kept sleeping in the same place was because they had a strong sense of territory.