88: I don't know what to call it

Comenzar desde el principio

  Sanhua tried her best to raise her head, "How can I walk without moving?!"

  "Let's go like this!" The dog next to him broke his misery and lifted one of his legs to show him how to walk when one leg couldn't move.

  Sanhua:......

  Sanhua was almost mad to death. If she hadn't been stared at right now, Sanhua would definitely have jumped on that dog's head and let it know how powerful Master Cat was!

  Baili nodded to indicate that he had remembered.

  Just at this time, the people who went out to get snow also came back. Xu Ning asked Qiqi to help scoop up some snow and put it on San Hua's skin that was turning purple to black, and pressed it with her pink paws despite the cold.

  Sanhua's area was frozen to the point of necrosis. She could still feel the pain of the hydrogen peroxide, but she couldn't feel the cold snowflakes on her legs at all, which made her worried and relieved.

  The cat's pads are only that big, so it was a bit difficult to help Sanhua spread the area, so several cats and dogs all pawed at the same time.

  *

  Feng Nian and Big Fat Orange were waiting in the tree until they almost dozed off. Finally, they heard other noises from the humans inside. They carefully hid themselves even more tightly and looked at the conditions of the humans from among the leaves.

  The wounds on the group's bodies were all simply treated. One of the two strongest people walked in front to clear the way, the other walked behind to cut off the rear, and in the middle was the most seriously injured companion.

  The route from Mao Dog Mountain to the town is not easy to follow, but Feng Nian and they don't care where this group of humans go. It's just that when they might have reached the location of Mao Dog Mountain, a wind blade fell not far from them. to prevent them from approaching and crossing the line.

  After more times, these people also had a rough guess about the situation of the people who came to stop them. On the way to escape, they had seen many animals with supernatural powers, but the two leaders had never encountered one that could suppress the two of them like this black cat.

  Feng Nian and Da Pang Ju watched the group of people descending the mountain before they appeared on a tree. When the elder brother looked over, Feng Nian looked back unceremoniously, his eyes full of warnings. .

  The eldest brother suddenly felt something in his heart, and couldn't help but wonder if the cat's IQ had also improved, and why he was so smart.

  Human beings walk slowly in the thick snow. Feng Nian and Big Fat Orange went out at four in the morning and did not return to the cave until around nine in the evening. Xu Ning huddled up and dozed under the hanging curtains. The cold air that blew in when the door was opened immediately woke it up.

  Xu Ning stood up with a start and stuck his head out from under the curtain to take a look.

  The black cat walked in steadily, and every step was like the most shining point on the catwalk. The fat orange figure next to it was set off like a model's manager.

 Xu Ning was amused by the sudden idea. Although his voice was not loud, Feng Nian immediately locked onto Xu Ning's location.

  Under the heavy curtains, the white cat's head poked out, its beautiful blue eyes watery, like the gentlest pool water in the world, melting away the coldness all over Feng Nian's body.

  Big Fat Orange watched helplessly as the black cat, which had been full of evil aura just now, softened at a speed visible to the naked eye. He ran briskly towards the white cat. He cast a blank look at the top of the cave and accelerated past the two cats rubbing against each other. Went inside to warm ourselves up by the fire.

  The two cats nuzzled each other for a long time. Xu Ning buried himself in the black cat's still cold hair and purred: "Did you encounter anything dangerous later?"

  Haqi and Sanhua have already told them what happened before, and Xu Ning is only worried about what happens next.

  Feng Nian lowered his head to straighten Xu Ning's hair that was messed up by sleeping, and said in a gentle voice: "Nothing happened after that. We waited in the tree for a while, and they were ready to go down the mountain. They followed them all the way and came back so late. ."

  After getting the right words from it, Xu Ning was completely relieved and said: "Let's go back to eat. After eating, take a good rest and sleep."

  Feng Nian followed the white cat and walked to the fire.

  Xu Ning had asked other cats to help cook the food early, and now it was placed next to the fire to warm it, without letting it get cold or frozen. It was just in time to eat ready-made food after returning from the New Year.

  He took out the food bowl from the space and filled it up with Feng Young Che Lu.

  The hunger in his stomach prompted Feng Nian to lower his head and eat several mouthfuls. Seeing that Xu Ning was sitting opposite and not moving, he raised his head to look at it and asked, "You haven't eaten?"

  Xu Ning shook his head and said, "I had no appetite before. You eat first, and then I eat."

  Feng Nian frowned and muttered: "Eat when the time is almost up. Even if you are not hungry or have an appetite, you still have to eat."

  After muttering, it motioned for Xu Ning to lower his head and eat together.

  This food bowl was specially chosen to be large. One bowl was enough for two cats to eat head-to-head. Xu Ning did not have to wait for the cats to finish eating.

  Seeing Feng Nian's persistence, Xu Ning lowered her head and ate with Feng Nian.

  Because the cooking time started very early, this pot of broth was more like meat paste than broth. After the two cats finished eating, their bellies were bulging.

  The two cats, who had been separated for a rare day, bid farewell to their companions warming up by the fire and got into the nest, talking to each other in private, the tension and worry around them completely dissipated without a trace.

  As the big cave gradually fell into silence, unexpected guests also arrived in the town.

  When the patrolling guards learned that the group of people had been attacked by animals and had to leave their homes, they hurriedly reported the matter and invited the people to the place where the guards were temporarily resting.

  There were also doctors in the army who came with Captain Wu. He briefly glanced at the appearance of these people, waved to Su Jianian beside him, and the young man left the guard lounge.

  Captain Wu sat down across from a group of people. While the doctor was treating their wounds, he asked casually: "Where are you from? It's very difficult to get here in this cold weather."

  When the eldest brother heard Captain Wu's inquiry, he subconsciously tensed his back, but soon relaxed it forcefully and said: "It's not easy to walk all the way. The place we lived before was quite far away from here, and it wasn't snowing yet. , I encountered an animal attack and had no choice but to go into the mountains and follow the mountains all the way."

  "Oh." Commander Wu responded softly. He didn't say whether he believed it or not. He changed the subject and asked, "Aren't there any troops going to where you live?"

  The eldest brother shook his head with a wry smile, "The place we live in is a small village, and it is impossible for the troops to run into our ravines."

  Captain Wu nodded, "Yes, there are not enough manpower in the army. If the village is too small, it will not be easy to pass."

  He spoke casually, not mentioning the fact that his superiors had ordered all the people in the small village to be moved to the garrison area.

  The two exchanged words for a while, and then Captain Wu left on the grounds that it was getting late. The elder brother inside only darkened his face as soon as the others left, and his heart was high, worrying that there was something wrong with what he just said.

  If this doesn't work out, his brothers won't be able to keep running outside.

  Fortunately, everything went well.