"Sneeze! Sneeze!"

  Xu Ning sneezed twice in succession and looked at the ginger soup boiling on the flame with a hesitant expression.

  Why does this stuff smell worse and worse?

  "Do you want to take it down, Ning Ning?" The cat next to her saw Xu Ning looking at the pot above and asked proactively.

  The cats and dogs who were busy outside were about to come back. This ginger soup was boiling hot, so I had to take it off and let it cool before drinking it, otherwise I might burn the cats to death.

  Xu Ning nodded and watched the cat take down the ginger soup pot from the flame.

  Compared with the systematic and category-based superpowers in novels, the superpowers in real life are more peculiar. If they really need to be classified, they should be special types. But that doesn't matter anymore, everyone uses their powers in daily life.

  Just as the cat said, Feng Nian came back soon with the other cats and dogs.

  He looked at the nearly measured ginger soup next to him, and then looked at the white cat with his head tilted away from him. Feng Nian shook his beard and smiled: "Ning Ning, you went out just now. Come and have a drink."

  Xu Ning turned into a kitten-like face.

  Not happy at all, Xu Ning was forced to drink several mouthfuls of ginger soup by Feng Nian. Just when it was about to show off its face and have a rough time with Feng Nian, there was movement from the Dog Gang.

  "Ning Ning, the meat is almost done and cooled. We are going to feed the puppy some. Would you like to come over now?" Qiqi's little head poked out from behind the pile of firewood.

  Xu Ning straightened up like a carp, and his originally negative expression disappeared. "Come on, come on, I'm coming."

  The white cat ran away, Feng Nian looked a little funny, shook his head helplessly, lowered his head and drank the remaining ginger soup in the bowl.

  When I went to the dog gang to find the kittens, I did not forget to tell the cats and dogs who were drinking with painful expressions, "You must finish drinking. If you let me know who has not finished drinking and is sick, see if I beat you."

  Audience: QAQ

  The threat of the black cat was very effective. Several dawdling cats and dogs lowered their heads and began to drink ginger soup crazily. The pain on their faces was not more obvious.

  Feng Nian swung his tail with satisfaction and went to find his kitten.

  The three little puppies were so sick that they had little instinct to eat. When Xu Ning passed by, the dogs were surrounding the little puppies' nest. They were clearly divided into three piles. You could tell by looking at their faces. Not one of them managed to eat.

  Xu Ning looked at it and headed towards the one closest to where he was.

  Xu Ning didn't know how to feed the puppy, but Zuo was nothing more than those things. He ordered the dog to help the puppy up a little, and then asked the dog to feed the puppy pureed meat soup with a spoon.

  The broth that was boiled until it was so mushy that it could slide directly entered the little puppy's mouth. Xu Ning took a look and made sure that the little guy still had the instinct to swallow before he truly breathed a sigh of relief. If the instinct to swallow is gone, feeding will be a lot more troublesome.

  Xu Ning stayed here and watched for a while, making sure there were no other problems, and then went to guide the remaining dogs to feed the other two.