There was too much noise outside. The man yawned and got up from the bed, and walked to the window to look at the situation outside.

 "Why is the window open?" The man murmured in confusion. Looking at the sound of patrols talking on the road outside, he wondered if some guy had come out to cause trouble again.

  After thinking about his sick mother-in-law and immature children at home, the man sighed and returned to the hospital to turn on the lights.

  On the bedside table, a photo was turned over. Under the address, there was a line of crooked handwriting. The man withdrew his hand for a moment, and an unreasonable thought came to his mind.

  He picked up the photo: morning, foot of the mountain, Sui Sui.

  The six characters were written in large, crooked letters, a little under one year old, just like a child when he first learned to write.

  The man's hands began to shake, and he ran towards the door without caring so much, shouting: "Sui Sui found it! Sui Sui found it!"

  When he opened the door and found that it was locked, he didn't take it to heart. He opened the door and rushed outside. The women and children in the other two rooms were sleeping in a daze. When they heard the man shouting, they ran away before they woke up. come out.

  "Where is Suisui? Where did you find it?!"

  The man took a few breaths before saying: "I don't know. I'll go to the mountain to see tomorrow. Do you still remember the time I asked the cats and dogs on the mountain? It was the news they sent."

  Hearing this, the boy's expression became visibly disappointed, "Dad, please don't tell us the content of your dream. Even if the cats and dogs helped find Suisui, how could they find their way into our house?"

  Human addresses are incomprehensible to locals, and no matter how smart those little animals are, they can't find their homes to send messages.

  The woman obviously thought so too. She sighed and said, "Xiancheng, you should have a good rest. You must have had a good time outside every year. Don't think about it anymore. We have to get up early tomorrow."

  "Hey, don't believe it, I have proof!" Li Xiancheng simply supported his wife, glared at his son who first spoke about his dream and said, "Why don't you go and take out your mother's coat?!"

  Li Ruiyang rolled his eyes and quickly went in to take out his mother's and his own clothes, wanting to hear what his father could make up.

  When his son came back, Li Xiancheng put the photo inside on the table and said proudly to the two of them: "This photo was left by me on the mountain. The boss also asked me to go to the foot of the mountain to meet Suisui tomorrow."

  "I'm telling you, when I got up, my window was open and the door was locked!"

  this......

  The two mother and son looked at each other, picked up the photo and looked at it carefully, and found that it was indeed the photo that was given out.

  Li Ruiyang still didn't believe it, but thinking about it, there was no need for his father to make up such a thing and come up with evidence to deceive them, and there was no need for others.

  For the sake of Sui Sui's safety, they directly told others that they beat Sui Sui to death and ate his flesh. Others thought Sui Sui was dead.

  Is it really an animal that came here to deliver the message?