73: Children in the Mountain

Start from the beginning

  "Captain, they are two cats and a snow leopard. If you guessed correctly, they are from that mountain. No one has ever heard of that black cat."

  Su Jianian stood next to Captain Wu, with a tall and straight posture and a serious expression. He could tell that he was from the military.

  Captain Wu nodded and said: "The little guy didn't know how he took away the six bags of rice. He asked his men to check and then dispersed. This matter will be held on those who caused trouble in the town. ."

  "Yes." Su Jianian accepted the order, paused before leaving, and asked, "You seem to be very tolerant to those cats?"

  Captain Wu glanced at the young man in front of him with a half-smile, and then explained: "Compared to humans, the problems a few cats and dogs can cause are insignificant, and their help may be needed in the future."

  Su Jianian scratched his head in confusion and ran out to work without asking any more questions.

  In addition to letting everyone make a show, we also have to make up for the missing bags of rice from the warehouse, otherwise there will be a shortage of rice when there are more people buying rice tomorrow.

  The three went back to the mountain smoothly and found a relatively safe place to sleep. They just waited for the sun to come up tomorrow and watched the comings and goings of humans to see if they could find other humans trying to go up the mountain to hunt them.

  Then......

  Pull out all their food!

  Mao Mao vowed to do so and took Feng Nian and A Xue to sleep together early that night.

  When it was dark the next morning, the three on the mountain were awakened by deafening cries.

  "That guy who got a thousand cuts, stole other people's vegetables at night, don't you ** know how to grow them yourself? I'm *****, I'm *****"

  "Oh, I just left a few leeks, so **** cruel! What a ****!"

  "**********"

  Xu Ning got out of the black cat's arms, poked his head to look at the curse words below, kicked the area behind his ears with his hind legs, and said to Feng Nian and A Xue: "If any humans say such things to you in the future, , Don't worry about what he said, just rush forward and fight!"

  Feng Nian:?

  Ashue: "Oh, remember."

  The well-behaved Axue received a touch from Xu Ning, but the confused Feng Nian received Xu Ning's considerate and careful explanation and kiss.

  Ashue:......

  Ashue suddenly realized that he looked like a fool for asking Ying to follow the two cats down the mountain.

  Is there someone great? !

  Well, having an object is great.

  Woo~ How is it going to find a partner? QAQ

  As the only snow leopard in the team, Ashue felt deeply sad.

  The scolding in the field at the foot of the mountain continued, and the three looked at them for a while without any interest. Feng Nian and Axue turned back to hunt, and Xu Ning began to look for the group of people who went up the mountain that day.

  Because she was too nervous that day, Xu Ning only glanced at them briefly and did not fully remember the faces of those people. Now it is very difficult to find people from such a distance. At a glance, they all seem to be very different.