Xu Ning looked at the location of the surveillance camera and felt that it was impossible for him to miss it. He gritted his teeth and gathered the five spatial blades at the same time, heading towards the surveillance camera.

  The space blade has no specific shape or color, only the space where it goes is faintly distorted.

  If you look at this face to face, you will definitely be able to tell that something is wrong in that area, but through the monitoring screen, how can you realize that there is something wrong with the place where the space blade passes? The moment the monitoring screen goes black, no one in the monitoring room will What's the reaction?

  "On the first floor, all the surveillance cameras are broken. Go check it out."

  "Received, inquiring."

  The patrol officers were stunned for a moment when they heard the voice in the communicator, looked at each other, and quickly moved towards the locations of various surveillance cameras.

  As they left, the kitten poked its head out from the corner, making sure that the humans closest to it were facing sideways and could not see it for the time being. Xu Ning ran in the direction of the rice she had been optimistic about before. The rice bags stacked high there looked like a hill when she ran over.

Xu Ning didn't dare to stay here for too long, so he jumped up and put the rice into the space one after another.

  "Someone entered the supermarket, and the surveillance was man-made sabotage."

  The human quickly reported what he saw through the communicator, and at the same time the alarm bell was sounded. Xu Ning quickly left where Da Mi was and ran towards the window.

  This group of humans didn't know what was going on. The patrol outside was obviously so simple and casual, but as soon as the alarm bell rang, many people ran in, even many wearing military uniforms.

  Xu Ning squatted in the corner and thought, wondering if he had fallen into a trap, but it shouldn't be. How could humans set such a trap for animals.

  "Check to see if there is anything missing." Footsteps sounded at the door, and the tough voice carried an undeniable momentum.

  Xu Ning poked her head out of the gap and looked at the man. The man was probably in his thirties, and his aura seemed to have been cultivated for many years in a high position, making it difficult for people to resist.

  As soon as the man's order was issued, many people spread out to look around in an orderly manner. Xu Ning was beating her drum in her heart, and it didn't take long before she heard the report.

  "Report, six bags of rice were lost in the rice and noodle area!"

  Xu Ning looked at the human being who reported the report carefully. He felt like he was suffocating. Why did it happen so quickly?

  "Report, there is no shortage of snacks and drinks!"

  "Report, there is no shortage in the fruit section!"

  "Report......"

  Reports were heard one after another. Xu Ning estimated that this group of people had probably counted the food not long ago, otherwise they would not have counted it out so quickly.

  "Searchers, don't let those guys escape." The man continued to order with a calm face.

  Xu Ning keenly caught the 'those guys' in his words, and understood that it had accidentally gotten into the human plan. It was relieved, but its head hurt even more.