69: Returning home after the end of the year

Start from the beginning

  *

  Now that the newly rescued cats and dogs have decided to join Cat and Dog Mountain, Feng Nian simply returns with them.

  The tigers killed this time were almost enough for him and Xu Ning to survive most of the winter. In addition, when they were busy, the collective gave them the meat, as well as the rewards given to the cats and dogs for medicine and other things, and Ashue. Returned prey.

  There are many.

 Feng Nian calculated it over and came to this conclusion, and I was very satisfied all the way.

  Kittens don't need anything else. Everything is fine when they have enough to eat.

  These seven cats and dogs were all wounded, and they had been hungry for so long that they could travel for less than half a day. Feng Nian was in a hurry to go back and couldn't leave them behind, so he could only go at their speed.

  It took a day to go there, and it finally took me four or five days to get back to the area near Mao Dog Mountain.

  As soon as Feng Nian appeared within everyone's hunting range, he attracted the attention of many cats and dogs.

  "Boss, you are back!"

  Feng Nian's return caused an unknown commotion. Before these cats and dogs and Feng Nian could tell what happened when Feng Nian was away, they saw the seven cats and dogs who had come back with Feng Nian.

  "This is... Sui Sui?" A cat was the first to recognize the skinny pastoral dog inside.

  Along the way, Suisui and the others had heard a lot of things from Feng Nian. They were not surprised to hear a cat calling his name, and they just smiled in a friendly way.

  Everyone looked at their condition in Suisui, and then at the tiger meat that Feng Nian was holding, and said, "Boss, please take them to the big cave. Ning Ning is over there. We will take you prey to the stream."

  "OK."

  Feng Nian decisively put down the tiger's body and led Sui Sui and the others towards the large cave in Mao Dog Mountain.

  After settling the human matter, Xu Ning felt a lot more relieved about Feng Nian not coming back. With their strength, they could deal with the ferocious humans, so Feng Nian must be safe and sound outside. With this idea in mind, he eats, drinks, sleeps, bask in the sun and blow the wind every day, which makes him very comfortable.

  When Feng Nian came back, it was still lying on the tree trunk basking in the sun. The cat was lazily until it found that the sun on its head was blocked. Then it opened its eyes unhappily and said vaguely: "Who? Yeah, I don't know it's too much to disturb a cat from sleeping..."

  The words fell slowly, and Xu Ning looked at the big black cat in front of him blankly for a moment.

  "Ahhhh! Feng Nian, you are back!!!"

  The little white cat got up excitedly and bumped into the big black cat. It rubbed hard and wanted to spread its scent all over the big black cat's body.

  Seeing the kitten being so excited, Feng Nian felt no better than it. He no longer maintained the reserve of a ghost lord, and rubbed back against the kitten, licking the kitten's face and behind its ears, dyeing his scent with it. , only to alleviate some of the longing in my heart.

  The seven cats and dogs squatting behind them tilted their heads to watch the two of them being intimate. Seeing that the two cats were getting more and more immersed in each other and were about to start licking each other's fur, Sui Sui couldn't help coughing twice.