66: I don't know what to call it

Start from the beginning

  "Ah, I thought humans wouldn't have superpowers. Then wouldn't we be bullied by humans in the future just like before?"

  Sanhua's voice exuded endless disappointment. Xu Ning looked at it and then at the other cats and dogs whose spirits were getting worse. He smiled and said, "If they have special powers, just do it. If we get it earlier, we will be better than them." Awesome, as long as the hierarchy suppresses some of the humans, we will never be bullied by humans."

  Everyone: frustrated.jpg

  *

  As the tiger got closer to the center of the territory, Feng Nian finally saw the source of the mixed scent of cats and dogs.

  It was a small grass nest, with several thin and small cats and dogs lying in it. When they saw the tiger coming back, they shrank subconsciously, and their fearful attitude should not be more obvious.

  Two dogs came back with food. When they saw the tiger, they were about to retreat. When the tiger looked over, they subconsciously stopped their retreat.

  The tiger was chased and beaten for a long time by a guy who had never shown a trace before. He was very annoyed and his eyes hurt. When he saw the two dogs, he roared loudly.

  It probably didn't matter what it was doing, it would use its sound power as long as it made a sound. The sound was so shocking that the two dogs' legs softened and they knelt down. Some of the cats and dogs in the hay house were even shocked to the point of vomiting blood.

  Feng Nian also felt very bad. He had overused his powers before and was attacked by the tiger's voice power. Not only were his legs weak, he also felt like vomiting.

  Holding the branch and panting weakly, Feng Nian watched the tiger enter the cave not far from here, then found a thick branch to force himself to sleep.

  Judging from the condition of this tiger, it doesn't have a good attitude towards cats and dogs. Maybe it went that way to find trouble in Cat and Dog Mountain. Even if Feng Nian doesn't save the old, weak, sick and disabled people below, he will have to Kill the tigers, lest they and their whole family, who are enjoying their time on Cat and Dog Mountain, suddenly encounter disaster.

  and......

  Feng Nian's half-open eyes finally couldn't hold it any longer and closed them.

  And there are years in it.

  The cats and dogs under the tree didn't know that a cat was thinking about killing the tiger and saving them by the way. The two dogs that went hunting didn't bring back much prey, just enough for them to fill the bottom.

  Suisui climbed out of the grass nest and gasped: "It's injured."

  No cat or dog answered. After a long time, a voice said: "It's injured so badly."

  Not long after the winter started last year, this group of cats and dogs ran into a tiger who didn't know where it came from. There were not many cats and dogs among them with special powers. Most of them were killed when they encountered each other, and the rest were like reserve food for the winter. Still living in the tiger's territory.

  Last winter was difficult. Many people in the team starved to death and froze to death. They basically entered the belly of a tiger.

  The little food they had saved was not much, so they finally ventured to wait for their year-old master at the foot of the mountain, but because of the heavy snow, they did not wait for the smiling man. After that, the tiger guarded them even more strictly.

 "We shouldn't have gone up the mountain."

  A cat murmured to himself.

  Suisui fell to the ground, knowing the reason why the cat said this. If they were still in the town, they would have had a full meal before death. If the iron rod hit their heads, the pain would only last so long.

  Here, it would be better to die.

  Because of the heavy fatigue, Suisui's eyes closed at some point. In his dream, he was looking for his master for the umpteenth time.

  As the night got darker, I woke up again and was woken up by the strong wind.

  Suisui moved himself back to the grass nest and said in a daze: "Is it going to rain again?"

  Raining is also good. On rainy days, tigers spend less time outside, and they don't have to be held and played with to vent their anger.

  "No, it's not..."

  The companion's voice trembled, containing great surprise and excitement.