57: Human Busyness

Start from the beginning

  In order to obtain enough firewood, humans also began to fumble up the mountain with machetes, completely ignoring the things they had heard about animals attacking humans.

  The animals on the mountain attacked several times. At that time, humans had not yet arrived at Mao Dog Mountain, and Xu Ning also heard a few words from Gao Fei's mouth.

 As for the final result of this matter, of course it was settled.

  Humans were in urgent need of a large number of heating supplies, and the animal attacks were still within the tolerance range. They strengthened their protection and went up the mountain. After several attempts to drive away the animals, no results were seen, and the animals on the front mountain gave up.

  Xu Ning didn't take this matter to heart at first, until the human figure appeared on the cat and dog.

  "Ning Ning, look ahead."

  Ruirui arched her body to Xu Ning's side and blinked at the busy figure below.

  Xu Ning is much more wary of humans. When Ruirui found out, Xu Ning had been staring at them for a while.

  Realizing that Xu Ning was staring at the human, Ruirui knelt down and watched too.

  The humans at the foot of the mountain cut down bamboos and trees, and were saying something while cleaning up. Ruirui couldn't quite understand, but seeing that Xu Ning listened carefully, she didn't disturb Xu Ning, and stopped other cats and dogs when they came over. say.

  When Feng Nian knew that humans had appeared, his whole heart was lifted. Xu Ning and the others were so close to humans. If they had run away, they would have come here and told them. Now that Xu Ning and the others are not seen, they still know about humans from birds. Appear.

  Without caring too much, Feng Nian took Haqi and sprinted towards the bamboo forest.

  One cat and one dog followed Xu Ning's usual route, and soon saw a group of cats and dogs lying on top. Seeing that they were okay, Feng Nian and Haqi looked at each other, and they were not so anxious.

  Sensing their approach, Xu Ning's side gave way.

  Xu Ning only felt that the heat source around him disappeared, and then two larger heat sources approached.

  The cat's sight range is very wide. Xu Ning saw which two they were without even looking back. He asked strangely: "Why are you here? Aren't you leading a hunting team?"

  Feng Nian habitually licked Xu Ning's forehead twice and said, "A bird told Gao Fei that humans have gone up the mountain. What is going on now?"

  After hearing Feng Nian's question about the situation, Xu Ning sorted out what he heard in the human words and speculated: "Humans have received accurate news that the temperature will drop significantly soon. They are busy collecting firewood for heating."

  Hearing this, Feng Nian glanced at the people at the foot of the mountain and said, "I'll arrange for cats and dogs to come over for patrol later, and leave the position at the foot of the mountain for them to chop firewood."

  Their team had seen a lot of human malice, but there were also many unrelated humans who came to help them. Taking into account the collective mood, Feng Nian did not do everything possible.

  And according to human capabilities, they can do things extremely well, and humans will only do even more amazing things.

  Feng Nian did not express these psychological thoughts. Seeing that the kitten was still not in a good mood, it asked puzzledly why.

  Xu Ning didn't take the scope of human beings' wood-cutting into consideration at all. As a lord, Feng Nian was enough to worry about this. What he was worried about was their own supplies.

  "Nian, we need to start collecting firewood." Xu Ning was very serious. "Human beings are so nervous. There is not much time left for us to prepare things. We need to cut down the trees into sections, dry the firewood and put it into the cave. This It's very time consuming."

  Feng Nian also realized this and asked, "What's in the cave is not enough? How much more is needed?"

  Xu Ning didn't know that it had never experienced the winter after the change, so he could only estimate: "The cave is enough for us to burn for a month. If the low temperature in winter is very long, we will have to prepare at least two or three times more." "

  And there is a difference between wood and wood.

  If you are lucky, one piece of wood can burn for a day. If you are not lucky, one tree can burn for one day. Xu Ning himself has no research on wood. It doesn't even burn well, so he can't judge it at all.

  Feng Nian thought about the superpowers of his cats and dogs, and said: "The two of us plus Qiqi will get firewood, and let them be responsible for the food."

  The only ones who could cut things were Feng Nian and Xu Ning. Only Qi Qi could help with the transportation. The other cats and dogs couldn't help much.

  Xu Ning had no objection.