Thinking like this, Xu Ning fell asleep after listening to Feng Nian's explanation of the location of the supermarket and the route he would take tonight.

  This time I went down the mountain mainly to pick up human tools, and my thirst for food was actually not that big. Most of Xu Ning's space had been filled, and I couldn't fit too many things.

  But food has an inherent attraction to living things that cannot be ignored. Even if it is not their main purpose, at the thought of getting human food at night, this small team was so excited that they could not control themselves, and they all got up from the bed before it was dark.

  At this time, humans are still asleep, so everyone can't go out. After dinner, they play in the yard.

  The scenery of this B&B is very good. There are different types of flowers in the yard. Under the scorching sun of the past few months, all the flowers stand tall and straight, looking very energetic.

  However, the energetic flowers and plants could not withstand the harassment of equally energetic cats and dogs. The beautiful flowers quickly became stunned, and the plump flowers were tossed around by them, becoming the best toys.

  When this toy breaks, I turn around and find a new beautiful toy.

  It was getting dark and it was nine o'clock in the evening. They ate something together, and before leaving, Xu Ning put the mattress and quilt of the bed where he slept into the space.

  "We will go back to the mountain after visiting the supermarket. Anyway, there is nothing left in the space."

  Xu Ning is not the only one who wants to go back to the mountain. In the past few days in the town, I picked up a lot of useful things, but I still have to worry about the appearance of humans every day when I sleep, and I am somewhat restricted when I move outside at night. Everyone who is used to being wild in the mountains during this time is not used to it. , can't wait to go home.

  In order to ensure safety, the dogs in the team followed the cats on the cat road and quietly arrived at the nearest supermarket to them.

  When they arrived, the lights in the supermarket were still on. Judging from the busy humans inside, they were probably getting ready to get off work. Xu Ning and the others lay down in the corner without any worries, sticking their heads out to see what was going on in the supermarket.

  More than half an hour later, the last person in the supermarket finally walked out, turned off the lights, closed the door, and left the store with a yawn.

  Feng Nian was wary of his surroundings and led everyone to the side door of the supermarket.

  Compared with the rolling shutter door on the front which can easily alarm people, the side door is just an ordinary small wooden door.

  Eisen used an ice pick to smash the wooden door into a circle, and the strong dog knocked the board in after two hard hits. The gentle and powerful wind blocked the sound of their banging, and a group of seven quickly entered the supermarket, and the wooden boards were carefully pushed back into place.

  The surveillance position of this kind of supermarket is very conspicuous. Qiqi controlled the vines to crawl on the wall and blocked them firmly with two black bags.

  "Hurry up, maybe humans will come back when they see the surveillance cameras go dark." Xu Ning whispered.

  The cats and dogs scattered around to find the food they were interested in. Xu Ning and Black Cat went straight to the dry goods area.

In this city far from the ocean, the dry goods section is now the only place where you can find seafood.

  In the dry goods area, Xu Ning first whispered to Feng Nian what he needed. Feng Nian used his powers to take down the food hanging on it, and Xu Ning cooperated tacitly and put the things into the space.

  There were many varieties in the dry goods area. Xu Ning picked out the seafood and meat, but he didn't fill up much of the remaining space.

  When we returned to the side door where we came in, everyone had already piled the food they had chosen there. Xu Ning took a quick look and saw that the most popular ones were actually human biscuits.

  Xu Ning:......

  Okay, it's not surprising that animals like to eat biscuits.

  So it turned around and took away most of the potato chip rack and spicy strips area. Normal kittens like to eat human snacks, but as a pre-human, why can't they eat them?

  Thinking like this, the confident Xu Ning collected most of the snacks in the next two supermarkets, while Feng Nian took the idle cats and dogs to pick out the dry goods for Xu Ning to store in the space.

  Puffed food takes up space, and the remaining space quickly fills up.

  The four cats and three dogs completed the task of collecting materials, and headed towards the mountain while playing noisily.

Cat's Way to Survive a Natural Disasterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें