47: Continuous Heavy Rain

Comenzar desde el principio

  The German Shepherd came out to borrow medicine from Xu Ning, and even borrowed the two cats back together, which shocked the other dogs.

  They all knew that Xu Ning had just gotten sick a few days ago and would not go out as long as it was raining outside, let alone a dog cave where many dogs were sick.

  But this is a good thing for them. Xu Ning can understand human words and is more clear about the use of medicines, so they don't have to fumble around.

  Because there were cubs in the cave, the sick dog dragged the bedding a little outside and lay down to rest near the entrance of the cave. Xu Ning looked over them one by one. He didn't know much about animals and couldn't tell anything. Based on what they said Find the corresponding medicine according to the symptoms, and let the dogs take the amount according to the instructions.

  When Xu Ning was getting medicine for them, Feng Nian also told Ha Qi what Xu Ning was thinking.

  Dogs are more adaptable to human food than cats. Hearing this, Hutch was a little excited. Not to mention whether cooked food is nutritious, in this kind of weather, it would indeed be much more comfortable to eat a hot meal.

  It directly agreed with Feng Nian's idea and said: "After the rain stops, we will send the prey to you and Ning Ning."

  The things in Ning Ning's space belong to it and Feng Nian, so they can't be taken for nothing.

  Feng Nian did not refuse.

  Hutch saw that Xu Ning's search for medicine was mostly completed, and went inside to find Jingba Qiqi.

  Qiqi's superpowers are no weaker than Gouzi, who has a high status in the dog gang. It's just that the attack power of today's plant-type superpowers is not strong, and his personality is quiet, so he is quiet in the team.

  After hearing what Hutch said, Jingba suddenly became interested and followed him happily.

  It's interesting to cook like a human!

  Qiqi is a little bitch who loves to be clean. Her snow-white fur is well taken care of, as if she had not been abandoned before the world changed.

  Xu Ning took out a small stove and pot from the space, took out two boxes of liquid and one box of coal, and handed them to it together.

  "This liquid can ignite fire. Please be careful when using a lighter. The liquid burns quickly. It is best to put the black carbon on it after lighting it with the liquid and ignite it. This way, the liquid will not be wasted when cooking."

  "But this coal is poisonous. If you want to use it, it must be at the entrance of the cave and let the wind blow away its smell. Otherwise, don't use it."

  Hearing the word poisonous, many dogs looked over.

  Xu Ning didn't pay attention to their gazes and continued to tell Qiqi, "It would actually be best if there is dry firewood in the cave. Firewood can burn for a long time."

  There was wood in Xu Ning's space, but the thing was very thick and needed a fire starter. The liquid couldn't ignite at all, so he didn't tell Qiqi.

  Qiqi thought for a moment and asked, "Is there much poison in this black thing?"

  Xu Ning said: "Not much. It will be fine if you burn it at the entrance of the cave. But if you go inside and burn it for a long time, you will get dizzy and the dog will die."

  It sounded dangerous, so Qiqi kept Xu Ning's words in mind. There are still little cubs in the cave, so you can't be too careful.

  After making sure that Qiqi had remembered everything, Xu Ning briefly told it some ways to make food, left some seasonings, and left the dog cave with Feng Nian.

  On the way, Xu Ning talked about going to the human world.

  "I'm thinking of going to the human world to get some more medicine. Even if there's nothing for us to eat, I might as well get some human medicine. There are also things like quilts and food, which everyone is actually in short supply of."

  Seeing Xu Ning's eyes full of worry, Feng Nian thought for a moment and nodded.

  "When the rain stops, go check out the big cave and put everything you can into it, and then go to the town again."

  Xu Ning's space is very large, but most of the things inside are very messy. There are also the generators collected at Ruirui's house, a large amount of firewood, and some coal. They are all things that take up space and can be placed outside.

The two cats agreed to speed up their return to the cave.