After the hot air floating above had dissipated a lot, Xu Ning took out the eating bowl from the space and asked Feng Nian to pour the soup into the bowl.

  The bowl was large, just enough for the two cats to eat with their heads down.

  Feng Nian scooped most of the meat into a bowl and added some soup. After filling a big bowl, he gave the remaining soup to the other cats and Goofy.

  Xu Ning didn't notice Feng Nian's behavior at all. His pink tongue rolled the water and brought the soup into his throat.

  The flavor of the seasoning is very light and cannot be tasted by humans. This level is just right for kittens. The warm soup entered the stomach, and it was so comfortable that it almost made the cat sigh.

  After taking a sip of soup, Xu Ning stopped. He waited for the black cat to finish dividing the soup, and then invited Feng Nian to eat with him.

  This meal was originally cooked according to Xu Ning's appetite. Who would be willing to share the food with the kitten? But seeing the expectant look on its face, Feng Nian subconsciously swallowed the words of rejection and moved closer to the bowl to drink. Mouth soup.

  Xu Ning felt inexplicably happy, and her big beautiful eyes almost made her smile.

  Seeing the kitten happy, Feng Nian's heart welled up with joy.

  The two cats ate head to head, occasionally raising their heads to look at each other and smiling. They soon forgot about their companions around them and didn't even know when they left.

  After all, Xu Ning was ill and had poor appetite.

  Feng Nian only ate less than half of the meat he cooked according to his food intake, and then stopped. The whole cat was so sleepy that he wanted to sleep again.

  There will be no accidents in the new year. It will be good if the sick cat can eat.

  At this time, Xu Ning finished eating, and Feng Nian said before it went to sleep: "Ning Ning, please take some human medicine."

  There are a lot of basic medicines in pet supply stores, including medicines for colds.

  Xu Ning said he was feeling sleepy at the moment, but in fact his mental state was much better than when he first woke up. He lay on his nest and rummaged through the medicines in his space, and quickly found the bottle he needed.

  The pills in the bottle were small white pills. Xu Ning took one according to the instructions above, turned over and moved to the other side and fell asleep.

  Feng Nian smiled helplessly when he saw this, closed the bottle and put it on the other side of the nest.

  After putting away the cooking things, Feng Nian glanced at Xu Ning, who was snoring loudly in the nest, and planned to speed up the patrol today, lest the kitten wake up and be unable to do whatever he wanted to do.

  Before Feng Nian stepped out of the cave, two cats called to him.

  Feng Nian turned around and found Big Fat Orange and Sanhua.

  When Big Fat Orange saw the black cat turning back, he shook his beard and said, "Nian, you stay in the cat cave today to take care of Ningning. Sanhua and I will go out on patrol."

  Sanhua added from the side: "Ning Ning is still young and it's not easy to sleep hot. It's better if you are next to her."

  Xu Ning only hangs out with other cats when she wants to play, and she doesn't like to lie with too many cats when sleeping. If that wasn't the case, Feng Nian wouldn't have to worry so much about it.