Big Fat Orange watched Hutch carrying Xu Ning away, and subconsciously scratched the corrugated paper nest that Xu Ning took out with his paws.

  Xu Ning was worried about Feng Nian's strength, but that was usually when Feng Nian's opponents were humans or large predators. Maybe creatures like snow leopards were really powerful.

  Big Fat Orange wanted to follow him and have a look, but he had to leave a strong cat guard inside the cave to stop him from going out.

  Forget it, it's raining so heavily, let's wait until they come back and ask again.

  Xu Ning lay on Hutch's back, letting the raindrops wet his fur, and judged the direction with his blue eyes that looked particularly deep at night.

  Because he was heading directly towards his destination, Hutch basically ran in a straight line, and it didn't take long before he appeared in the sight of the two confronting cats.

  The snow leopard's figure was very eye-catching, and Xu Ning quickly spotted its figure. Following the big guy's line of sight, Xu Ning found the safe and sound black cat.

  It breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized that the dangerous aura on the snow leopard was very weak. From an animal's perspective, this guy seemed unable to defeat any of the cats present.

  Xu Ning frowned, not understanding the origin of this feeling.

  But it quickly put aside this feeling, got off Hutch's back, and walked to the black cat.

  Feng Nian licked the wet fur of the little white cat without saying a word.

  The big snow leopard opposite spoke first, "Are you the kitten who is familiar with human knowledge?"

  The snow leopard's cry is very silly, and it doesn't match its majestic and domineering body at all.

  This sense of disillusionment made Xu Ning pause for a moment before he said, "Yes."

  It looked at the black cat and saw acquiescence in the black cat's eyes, so it followed its own thoughts and asked the snow leopard.

  "where u from?"

  Snow Leopard thought about it carefully and then hesitantly said: "Humans seem to call it Y City."

  Before Xu Ning could continue to ask, Snow Leopard quickly explained the situation.

  "There was an earthquake there before, and there were a lot of cracks in the city. Humans didn't have time to care about us, so everyone ran out."

  "We went up to the mountains and lived in the mountains for a while."

  At this point, the snow leopard's voice paused for a moment before continuing: "After that, humans began to get sick, and many animals also started to get sick..."

  At this point, the snow leopard didn't know what he was thinking of, and his voice was choked. "When they get sick, many animals on the mountain become uncomfortable. The tiger that led us out will drive those animals down the mountain."

  "I still felt uneasy, so I left the mountain and walked inside, and then I got here."

  At this moment, the three snow leopards opposite them subconsciously took a step back.

  Disease.

  These two big characters appeared in Xu Ning's mind, and what he was worried about before really appeared and spread.

  Xu Ning frowned and asked, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

  Snow Leopard tilted his head and said, "I'm just hungry."