38: A Beautiful Day

Depuis le début

  Feng Nian stopped the kitten from rolling around in the nest several times, and said with a smile: "Crying kits are not bad, Ning Ning is cute no matter what she does."

  Xu Ning was too lazy to pay attention to it, so she buried herself in the black cat's chest and pretended to be dead.

  Seeing that it ignored him, Feng Nian continued humbly: "Can I call Ning Ning Crying Baby from now on? Well...it doesn't sound good, is it okay to call them Crying Baby? Humans like to call their children Baobao." "

  Xu Ning was stunned, "Am I your kid?"

  "That's not true." Feng Nian lay down and stretched his body, "But it doesn't affect calling him baby. They also call him cat baby. It should be about the same, right?"

  Xu Ning didn't want such a disgusting name, so he began to use his free will to fool Feng Nian, "They call the cat baby because they raise the cat as their own child, so you can't call me a crybaby, and I'm not a crybaby either."

  "You're a crybaby." Feng Nian emphasized, "But since that's the case, I won't call you a crybaby."

  His wife has turned into a brat, and he is not stupid, so how could he do such a thing.

  Feng Nian, who was not stupid, had not long enjoyed the life of two cats with Xu Ning when he heard the chatter of many cats outside the cave.

  As the boss of the territory, Feng Nian woke up after sleeping for so long. He should go out and make a show to scare those guys who want to grab the territory and appease the cats and dogs in the team.

  But Feng Nian didn't want to move.

  It had not been with Xu Ning for six days. He was completely focused on the little white cat and was not in the mood to go out and show off.

  Feng Nian pressed down on Xu Ning and licked the kitten carefully, vowing to dye the kitten with his own scent.

  Xu Ning also enjoyed being licked by it. She lay down obediently and let it lick it from beginning to end. When the black cat headed towards its butt, she stepped hard on Feng Nian's face with her back foot.

  "No butt licking allowed!"

  So dirty!

  Feng Nian licked its butt and also licked other places. Xu Ning felt disgusted just thinking about it, feeling that it would bring the poop on the butt to the hair - ugh!

  Unable to get closer, Feng Nian glanced at the pink butt with regret and followed the kitten's strength to lick the hair on his belly.

  During the more than half a month in the mountains, the hair on Xu Ning's abdomen grew longer and denser. Only the key parts were sparse. Feng Nian was very satisfied when he licked the hair on his abdomen.

  Good fur growth means good nutrition and a healthy kitten.

  After licking Xu Ning's fur all over, Feng Nian leaned on Xu Ning's belly and asked, "What has Ning Ning eaten these days?"

  Xu Ning's hind legs kicked on its head one after another, and said: "Bamboo rats and mutated pigs, bamboo rats eat two meals a day, and the mutated pig meat is eaten in between."

  Um?

  Feng Nian became interested. He moved his body and his head appeared above Xu Ning's sight.

  "Ning Ning knows how to hunt?"

  Xu Ning raised his head proudly, "Of course, hunting is so simple, I learned it as soon as I learned it!"