36: The first hunt

Începe de la început

  There are few messy tree roots in the forest over there. If Xu Ning wants to hunt, he must go to a place where the environment is not so troublesome.

  The oldest among this group of kittens is only over a year old, so they are considered novices in hunting. But because they are novices, they still remember the situation when they learned to hunt. Giving Xu Ning a set of skills is much more reliable than letting Xu Ning watch Feng Nian learn on his own.

  Xu Ning said this with a joking tone. Seeing him like this, the other cats relaxed a lot.

  "The boss is a born hunter. Hutch also said that not long after he was born, he started chasing rats that were bigger than him."

  The speaker was a beautiful ragdoll cat named Pudding. Because of the breed's out-of-the-box personality, it played very well with the Dog Gang and could often hear other information from the Dog Gang.

  Xu Ning adjusted her posture under the guidance of other cats, her eyes always curiously focused on Pudding, "Did Hutch and Feng Nian be in the same place before?"

  Pudding nodded, "The eldest brother was born when Hutch was more than two months old, so he knows a lot about his childhood."

  This topic successfully aroused Xu Ning's curiosity as a cat. He glanced at Pudding several times. After all, he put this matter behind him under the guidance of other cats and continued to adjust himself honestly. posture.

  As a pure human being, Xu Ning has the instinct of a cat, but his instinct always fails at critical moments.

  For example, it greatly improved Xu Ning's sleepiness and curiosity, but it did not allow him to easily learn to hunt and climb trees.

  After nearly ten minutes of correction time, a cat finally said, "Ning Ning, you pounce first, on the rock in front. If possible, we will go in and find the bamboo rat to try it out."

  Xu Ning looked at the stone that the cat was talking about, moved his feet, and jumped onto the stone with one leap.

  It is not difficult to pounce on dead objects. Xu Ning turned his head and looked at the cats on the spot.

  how to say?

  At that moment, it saw several tangled cat faces.

  Ruirui opened and closed her mouth, and finally chose to wash her face.

  It was the comment made by the oldest Wukong, "Ning Ning, you just need to practice more. Let's go into the forest first."

  It said the first words, and the other cats walked into the forest around Xu Ning, chattering to it about the problems they had seen and their experiences.

  As they were talking, some cats got into a fight over different opinions.

  They rolled all the way and led the way, and they reached the middle of the forest while playing.

  A group of cats were worried about Xu Ning's belly hunting, and found a small bamboo rat for Xu Ning. They quickly dispersed and hid, and when they passed by Xu Ning, they even slapped Xu Ning on it twice to show encouragement.

  Xu Ning turned his head in confusion and found that all his friends had disappeared from sight. He turned to look at the bamboo rat which was quite far away from him.

  The bamboo rat was said to be small, but it was actually about the same size as Xu Ning. If he caught it, he could not only feed Feng Nian, but also fill Xu Ning's own belly.