35: Is Feng Nian awake?

Começar do início

  Big Fat Orange jumped to the edge of the platform and asked, "How are you? Are you awake?"

  Xu Ning was still so tired that she lay on the ground and shook her head, "I didn't wake up, so I fed him two cans."

  "It will be fine once you fill your stomach. Don't worry too much." Big Fat Orange patted Xu Ning and said before leaving: "If you have any needs, just ask. Everyone knows about the boss, and we can also help."

  Xu Ning nodded his head and said in a low mood: "I'm fine, don't worry."

  Big Fat Orange glanced at Feng Nian, who was motionless, and left.

  Xu Ning moved her buttocks and closed her eyes against Feng Nian's body.

  Changes in this world will cause many uncertain things to happen, and it is normal for other cats to think that the black cat may be dying. As animals, they just prepare for the worst.

  Xu Ning could understand, but was unwilling to prepare for the worst. Apart from not reacting to the outside world, Feng Nian had no problems, not even a fever.

  This may have something to do with the changes in the world. The biggest possibility is that it has supernatural powers, but I don't know whether it is changing for the better or in a different direction.

  Xu Ning exhaled heavily, looked at the black cat's closed eyes and thought, no matter it is good or bad, it is the best thing to think about.

  Next time, I can't make Feng Nian swear again. If he swears in the early morning, he won't wake up at night. It's so weird.

  Xu Ning's mind was in a mess, and she fell asleep after thinking about it.

  Big Fat Orange walked out of the cave and was surrounded by several cats.

  "How's the boss?"

  "Did Ning Ning cry?"

  "Boss, has he eaten something?"

  "Are you awake?"

  When a cat is anxious, its voice is sharp. This large group of cats surrounded them, and their big fat orange heads almost exploded.

  It slapped its paws on the ground several times to make sure that the cats were quiet before saying: "Ning Ning didn't cry, and she fed the boss two cans. The boss is not awake yet, but he is not sick, so don't worry." Bar."

  It's an understatement, but cats that have been wandering for a little longer or are not so naive understand that it is very dangerous for a cat to fall asleep for no reason. They don't even know why, and they can only wait for the boss to wake up, or wait for it. Die.

  No cat voiced the thought.

  Feng Nian is the absolute strong man in their Cat and Dog Mountain, their backbone, and also the life-saving cat for many cats and dogs.

  To be honest, they were more worried about Feng Nian's safety than Xu Ning.

  It's just that Xu Ning is Feng Nian's chosen partner, and they don't want to disturb the two cats getting along at this time.

  "Okay, let's all disperse." Big Fat Orange said: "Go hunt those who have nothing to eat, don't crowd around here. Ning Ning is young and can easily be frightened by your state."

  *

  When I woke up again, I was awakened by the urgent barking of the dog.

  Xu Ning raised his paws and rubbed his eyes, and raised his ears to hear what was going on.