please?

  Xu Ning's mind immediately pictured the scene of a human transforming into Ji Ziyin, sobbing and luring a kitten. It turns out that in the eyes of the cat, is it actually a invitation?

  At this time, there should be no one in the library, and even if there were, they wouldn't let the cat in.

  Xu Ning couldn't think of any good ideas, so he simply said: "Let's break the window and get in."

  According to the quality of human glass, this is a method that cats would never dare to think of before, but now, glass can no longer limit their pace.

  The black cat and the white raccoon looked at Eisen. In terms of destructive power alone, he was the leader of the cat gang.

  "You guys wait for me here."

  Eisen walked up the steps and did not touch the main entrance of the library rashly. He took a few steps to the side. After confirming that there was a window here, he stuck his head out and called out to his friends.

  Hearing its cry, the three cats slithered up and headed over there.

  When he got there, Xu Ning only had time to see a cold light pass by, and the glass shattered.

  Xu Ning jumped up to the window and peered inside curiously. Feng Nian was afraid that it would fall, so he grabbed the skin of the back of its neck and jumped in first.

  Baili and Aisen followed closely behind.

  After landing, Xu Ning looked back at the pile of glass shards.

  Under the dim sky, the white ice cones reflected the light from the outside world, making them particularly conspicuous.

  Actually, is it an ice ability?

  Xu Ning looked at Aisen with a surprised expression. The steady big cat lowered his gaze to look at him with a doubtful look in his eyes.

  Before Xu Ning could say anything, the black cat's tail blocked its sight and swung the kitten back to him, "Let's get the book first, Ning Ning, where do you want to start?"

  Xu Ning's attention quickly shifted to business.

  The layout of the library was limited to that. Xu Ning walked around the bookshelves and cabinets on the first floor twice, waved his hand and said, "We have taken everything on this floor."

  The first floor of this library is mainly filled with books such as novels and magazines, which happened to be the goal of his trip. He asked the black cats and others to pack the books downstairs, and then went up to the other floors to read.

  The bookshelves upstairs were much larger, and Xu Ning's small height made him look inconspicuous among them. He quickly ran around a few times and found that this floor was basically filled with history books and reference books, nothing that the cat was interested in. .

  Xu Ning collected a few reference books and ran downstairs.

  Downstairs, Feng Nian and the others used their powers to take out stacks of books and put them into a cardboard box they found somewhere.

  Xu Ning grabbed the edge of the box and looked inside. All kinds of books were piled up randomly, as if they were thrown in after them.

  Bai Li jumped into the box with a book in his mouth. Xu Ning was stunned and stepped on several books inside. He opened his mouth and put down the book he was holding, then turned around and ran out to grab a new book.