The angry black cat jumped into the water and picked up the kitten very gently.

  Xu Ning felt that the big black cat was planning something, so he jumped down angrily and splashed water on its face.

The black cat stood there obediently and was splashed by it. Xu Ning felt a little sorry and went up to lick it. However, the splashed water floated on the surface of the black cat's fur. Xu Ning only licked it a few times and it was clean.

  "Why don't you hide! It would be uncomfortable if it splashes into your eyes." Xu Ning muttered.

  According to the black cat's reflexes, you can easily dodge it.

  Black Cat said in a gentle tone, "It's just a little water, your happiness is important."

  ...

  Its words were full of doting. Xu Ning turned his head away embarrassedly and buried his body under the water.

  The cool mountain spring touched the skin through the soft fur. In the hot summer, Xu Ning shivered, and her eyes burst out with joy.

  "Oooh, it's so cool here!"

  The not-deep water completely submerged it, leaving only its face outside looking at the black cat, "Nian, get down too! It's so cool!"

  The black cat felt the coolness under his feet, and most of the calmness he maintained in front of the kitten dissipated under its invitation.

  As a black cat, there is no way to refuse the coolness on such a hot day.

  Xu Ning lay down for a while, then used the water to rub the fur with her paws. After rubbing her belly and butt, she rubbed her butt on her face and neck.

  After carefully cleaning the places he could reach, Xu Ning turned his little head and found the black cat lying on the stone, and put his back close to it.

  "Nian~ Can you help the cat wash his back~"

  The soft voice of the kitten made the black cat's pointed ears tremble unconsciously. Its head tilted back a little. When the excitement passed, it lay back without leaving a trace.

  "Are you washing it with your paws?"

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly, "In the water, carefully rub the fur clean, like I just did."

  Feng Nian recalled Xu Ning's actions, sat up and leaned over, stretched out his paws and carefully rubbed the little white cat's fur.

  Xu Ning's hair was very long, flowing gracefully when immersed in the water. The originally white hair looked like white clouds in the sky under the black cat's careful cleaning.

  The kitten's back was dirtier than other parts. When the black cat cleaned it, it was already dark, and cats and dogs came here to drink water one after another.

  The first thing they saw was the white kitten, "Ning Ning, why are you staying in the water? Your fur will feel uncomfortable if it gets wet."

  Xu Ning smiled and said, "This water is very cool. You won't feel hot even if you stay in it."

  "Really?" A cat or dog came up curiously.

  "Of course! Do you want to give it a try?"

  There are cats and dogs who like to bask in the sun, and naturally there are those who hate the heat. Hearing Xu Ning's confirmation, a cat popped up among the companions who came to drink water.