27: Aboriginal Requirements

Start from the beginning

  Hearing this, Hutch nodded and said, "I will tell Black Cat about this. You go back first. If Black Cat disagrees, I will tell you."

  The two long-tailed finches watched helplessly as Hutch returned to the Dog Bang cave, and had no choice but to go home first.

  There are too many cats and dogs in this group, and even if they don't want to, they can't do anything.

  Hutch explained a few words to the German Shepherd, then left the Dog Gang's cave and ran in the direction of the Cat Gang.

  When it got here, there were not many cats in the cave anymore. Looking around, it only saw two cats that were about to play.

  The cat watched him turn around for several times without making any movement, and said: "If you want to find the boss, he has taken several cats to patrol. The other cats are familiar with the territory outside and will not come back now. We have to leave now. Why don't you come over later?"

  Hutch paced a few steps and thought of a cat.

  "Is Ningning in the cave?"

  The cat licked its paws and thought, "I don't know. It should be there, right? I didn't see it come out."

  The little white cat usually clings to the big black cat, and occasionally plays with the same few playmates. I don't remember seeing it going out with other cats.

  The cat with him said, "The boss cat has brought back food from hunting. Ning Ning should still be in the nest. Can I call her for you?"

  Cats are unlikely to let a dog into their territory, even if the dog is their partner.

  Hutch had no objection. He squatted down and said very steadily: "Then I'll trouble you."

  Xu Ning was awakened by the sound of purring. He crawled out of the nest and looked down. It was a black and white cat that he was not familiar with. The black and white patterns on its face looked a bit .

  "What do you want from me?" Xu Ning asked curiously.

  The black-and-white cat raised his head and said, "The boss of the Dog Gang is here to say something. Everyone is not in the cave. Let me come find you."

  Xu Ning stopped lying on the ground when he heard this. He got up and moved his body before jumping down. He asked strangely: "Why didn't it tell you directly?"

  The cat said happily: "We are going out to play!"

  Xu Ning:?

  What does hanging out have to do with saying a few words? It's time to come in and call it!

  The cat brought Xu Ning out and ran away happily with its little friend. Xu Ning even heard the sound of their little feet hitting the rocks. It shrank its feet and felt the pain.

  Watching them leave, Hutch finished explaining his purpose of coming and left.

  Xu Ning squatted at the entrance of the cave, feeling like a pitiful orphan. His chin was itchy. He raised his hind legs and kicked, thinking about what Hutch said.

  Let's prevent humans from entering the mountains together.

  Xu Ning can understand that animals would have this idea. Human beings are too lethal and bring too many dangers to them. But I don't know who came up with this idea in the first place.

  The black cat ran around the territory circled by the dog gang, and then circled a territory in the mountain next door. He let the cats behind him disperse and do whatever they wanted, and ran towards the cave.