26: Not as big as a bamboo rat

Start from the beginning

  The black cat arranged the cat food together, poured the water into the basin, picked up the back of the kitten's neck, and wanted to go back to sleep in a new nest.

  Before it could get the kitten into the nest, the bird flew over, "Ningning, Ningning, the bird's things, the bird has found a place!"

  Hearing it shouting, Xu Ning asked curiously: "Where are you looking for?"

  The bird pointed to the stone wall some distance away from them and said, "There is a big nail there. The bird can hang the cage on it."

  Xu Ning came out a little, tilted his head and looked at where the bird was pointing. It was indeed a large barbed nail, which was really good for hanging a bird cage.

  It took out the bird cage from the space, with several packets of bird food stuffed inside, and asked, "Can you send it up yourself?"

  The bird patted its chest with its wings, "Just work hard and you'll be fine. Go and have a rest!"

  If he didn't leave, Bird suspected that the big black cat would swallow it whole.

  Xu Ning saw that it had really lifted the birdcage, and happily put herself into the nest, waving to the black cat with her little paws.

  "Feng Nian, hurry up, try the new nest!"

  The black cat stepped into the nest with graceful steps, and there was no trace of the dagger-like look it had just shown in its eyes. It hugged the kitten and licked it comfortably, and the two fell asleep in the nest soon.

  *

  The sun outside rises from the sky step by step, shining on the mountains and forests, reflecting patches of light.

  The adaptability of humans was comparable to that of Xiaoqiang. After the sun came out for a while, he returned to his room. The air conditioner was turned on to dissipate some of the heat. The radio he pulled out from somewhere was playing a song that was two or three hours away from them. The current situation of the city after the earthquake.

  There was discussion coming from inside the house.

  "I heard that the cause of the earthquake has not been found out yet!"

  "So what if we find the cause of the earthquake? Aren't people already dead?"

  "Hey, you are stupid. If you find the reason, can't you prevent this kind of thing from happening in other places?! Y City is not an earthquake zone, so you don't have to check it carefully."

  "We need to check, people have to be able to get in! Didn't you read the news yesterday that said all the animals in the mountains went crazy and ran away?"

  "I saw it...Oh, after so many years, why did you suddenly start attacking people?"

  "Who knows, this world has been abnormal for a long time, it's not surprising if something happens."

  "..."

  Not knowing that some animals had started to attack humans, Xu Ning fell into a daze and felt a little cold. He buried himself directly under the black cat's belly, and his snoring never stopped.

  The black cat flicked its tail and changed its position to hug the kitten.

  This cave is very shady and cool inside. Even with the high temperature of 60 to 70 degrees outside, it still looks like 30 or 40. It is particularly comfortable for cats who are accustomed to the heat and have trouble sleeping.