Hutch looked at the two slimy cats and left with his tail raised. Dogs don't envy you!

  The area on the head was carefully licked clean by the black cat, and the sticky saliva was still there. Xu Ning just felt a lot cleaner.

  It shook its head and ran towards the entrance of the cave with the black cat.

  The sun outside has been setting for a long time, but the sky is still bright outside, and there are visible heat waves in the air. Before the cat can go out, it takes a few steps back.

  "It's so hot, so hot, so hot!"

  Xu Ning took several steps back and retreated directly into Black Cat's arms.

  The black cat held the kitten steady and said, "Wait a moment."

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly when he heard this. Not only did he want to wait a little longer, he wanted to wait for a long time.

  After squatting in the inner position for a while, Xu Ning tentatively stretched out her feet.

  The temperature outside was still very high. Feng Nian quickly ran outside with the little white cat in his mouth. He jumped up and down among the branches and took out all the meat hanging in the air.

  The pieces of meat on the ground were dried by the sun. Xu Ning touched them, and the thinner parts seemed to be crushed by stepping on them with just a little force.

  It didn't dare to use force, just touched it lightly, and controlled the meat to be put into the open box in the space.

  Designating the storage location takes some effort, but if you put it directly in it, it will be convenient to take it out for everyone to eat, and it will not take the wrong thing.

  The large amount of meat here filled up half the box when put into the space. Xu Ning threw the dried fur in a corner of the space and shook the fur from his feet.

  The black cat took Xu Ning to the cave exit on the other side.

  The large group had gathered here, and Xu Ning also saw the largest cat among them carrying a bird cage on his back, trying to fix the bird cage more securely with the help of other cats.

  The bird, which had only been captured for two days, stretched out its paws to help the cat tie the vines to hold the rope in place.

  It's so quick to adapt.

  Xu Ning raised his tail high and softly shouted "Come on" when passing by them.

  The cat, who didn't quite understand the meaning of cheering, looked up blankly. When he saw the brisk little white cat, he lowered his head and continued busy.

  The kitten picked up by the black cat boss can even understand human speech, and it is normal for it to say some strange words.

  The sun here is not as good as the other side, and a lot of the spread meat is still a little elastic. Xu Ning took another box out of the space and asked everyone to help collect it.

  Anyway, I'm standing here just waiting to go, so I might as well help with some work.

  Xu Ning thought confidently.

  Everyone worked together and quickly put away everything. Xu Ning put the things into the space, stood up and rubbed against the black cat next to him.

  "I'm going to the team. You have to be careful. If your paws feel uncomfortable, don't touch the ground too often, you know?"

  The black cat gently kissed the little guy who cared about it, and said in a gentle tone: "Don't worry about me, just stay in the team and don't run out."

Cat's Way to Survive a Natural Disasterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें