The dejected dogs soon became energetic and looked at the petite and flexible cat with bright eyes.

  I have always fought with dogs, either out of sight or out of mind. This was the first time that so many dogs looked at me with expectant and eager eyes. The kitten quickly swelled, and several cats applied to leave.

 Black Cat selected a few good ones to go up the mountain. Everyone had nothing to do for a while, so they took this time to rest.

  Xu Ning lay on the black cat's belly and sighed in comfort.

  The earth and stones on the ground were not very comfortable. Xu Ning treated herself as liquid and embedded herself in every crack, and fell asleep quickly.

  Because he was afraid of missing the cat when it came back, it purred twice and then stopped for a while. After moving its ears to make sure that it didn't hear the cat coming back, it continued to purr again.

  The black cat licked Xu Ning's ears, licking the tips of the ears that had become cold at night before stopping. There was distress in Xu Ning's green eyes that Xu Ning could not see.

  After lying on the same bed with Xu Ning for so long, Black Cat knew very well that this kitten would not wake up after falling asleep. The cat's vigilance was completely absent from it, but now it couldn't even sleep. I dare not sleep peacefully.

  Feng Nian can't say anything.

  It does not allow the kitten to sleep peacefully. It is afraid that the kitten will not wake up after sleeping, which will delay time, and everyone will not be able to get into a place to rest in time.

  Not to mention what other cats and dogs will think, the kitten may not be able to bear it, causing other cats and dogs to get sick, injured or even die due to its own reasons.

  The cats that were sent out moved very quickly. Their meowing sounds sounded above the hillside. Xu Ning vaguely heard a cat shouting "Found it" and stood up in excitement.

  Before the cat could stand still, it walked crookedly towards the hillside. It moved its little mouth and said vaguely: "Look, found it, I'll go over. Huh? Why is this place shaking? There's another earthquake. Already?"

  Looking at its dazed little appearance, not only Feng Nian but also the other cats and dogs couldn't help laughing.

  The black cat held the back of Xu Ning's neck and moved lightly up the hillside to where the cat was waiting above.

  The cold wind at night woke Xu Ning up. With the help of the black cat, he stood up safely. He turned around and cuddled with the black cat twice, then turned and walked towards the cat that had found its place.

  The cat and the black cat nodded, lowered their heads and grabbed the back of Xu Ning's neck, and moved forward not much slower than the black cat.

  Xu Ning, who was already used to being picked up, curled up her limbs and paws, hugged her big tail, half-opened her eyes, and looked at the surrounding environment curiously.

  It is very quiet in the mountain forest at night, but this quietness is mixed with the sounds of animals hunting and coming and going. The hot weather made the leaves on the ground extremely dry, and even the kitten's pads still made a lot of movement when they stepped on them.

  The cave the cat found was quite far away from where they were stationed. It carried Xu Ning in its mouth and ran for more than half an hour before reaching its destination.

  Xu Ning was put down by it and relaxed his stiff limbs. He just looked around for a moment and then followed the big cat inside.

  This is a sunny cave entrance, with a small open space in front. The entrance is not big, only half a person tall.