A support suddenly appeared next to him. Xu Ning stopped and looked up in surprise - it was Baili.

  Seeing the kitten's expression drop, Baili combed Xu Ning's messy fur and made a sound to soothe the kitten in his throat.

  The female cat's comfort was very effective for Xu Ning, who was now young and whose instincts were more dominant. His dizzy brain, which had no logic at all, calmed down. Xu Ning calmed down the anxiety in his heart and followed Bai Li's gaze. .

  That was the direction the Cat Gang members were coming from, and several figures appeared there.

  Cats at night were unable to see clearly under the earthquake, and could only see a shadowy figure appearing not far away.

  Under the worried gazes of the cats and dogs, the figure of the visitor gradually became clear to them. Big Fat Orange was running over with Sanhua and several cats. Behind them were the remaining members of the dog gang.

  There are no black cats.

  Xu Ning's heart was in her throat.

  Bai Li also thought of this. He licked Xu Ning's head hard and said, "Don't worry, Nian is very powerful. He will come back safely."

  "I know." Xu Ning's voice was muffled.

  *

  In the city, high-rise buildings are collapsing step by step, and wide cracks suddenly appear on the ground like an abyss, bringing life into hell.

  The screams of humans were loud, covering up the sounds of animals whimpering for help.

  In the spacious villa garden, earthquake cracks suddenly appeared, catching the cats and dogs by surprise.

  Xu Ning saw that the quilt next to him was about to fall into the crack. He flicked his tail and hooked the edge to put the quilt into the crowded space. The next moment, the back of its neck was bitten, and Baili led it quickly. Left the place.

  The crack opened to a palm width and then stopped. The cats and dogs quickly returned to tranquility under the instructions of the superiors on both sides, but no one knew how many uncertain factors were buried under this tranquility.

  The size of a palm is not a big deal to these little guys. They gathered together very lightly under the vibration of the ground.

  As soon as Xu Ning landed, he looked to the other side of the crack, which was the direction where the black cat would come.

  The area around the earthquake crack was very dangerous. Xu Ning reluctantly followed the large team back a certain distance, staring at the opposite side of the crack with her sky-blue eyes.

  The figure of the black cat was impossible to find in the darkness. Xu Ning stared at it until his eyes became sore but did not find the cat he wanted to see. He lowered his head with some soreness and rubbed his paws around his eyes.

  "Boss!"

  Xu Ning was startled by the screams that suddenly came to his mind. He didn't stop using his claws and pressed hard on his eyes.

  Regardless of the discomfort in his eyes, Xu Ning looked in the direction where the cats were looking.

  The leader of the dog gang, Hutch, had already arrived. Now the only one who could be called boss was Feng Nian. He couldn't suppress the excitement in his heart. Xu Ning raised his eyes to the maximum, wanting to see the big black cat.

  The moon wasn't very good today, so the black cat probably came along the dark side, and with Xu Ning's kitten's eyesight, he couldn't find it.

  Just when Xu Ning turned around to ask where Feng Nian was, a warm body appeared next to it, and a familiar smell directly surrounded it.