16: Secretly Jealous

Start from the beginning

  Its voice is very gentle, but the expression on its face is as stinky as it is.

  Xu Ning took a few more glances, and happy little bubbles arose in her heart. It's so angry, not even a vicious cat!

  *罒▽罒*

  Xu Ning ran upstairs happily, completely forgetting to ask Feng Nian why he was angry.

  Feng Nian glanced at the cats' room before turning around, and decided to have a chat with them while Xu Ning went to sleep, instead of always rubbing close to the owned cats.

  As the master cat of the territory--

  If it was before the world changed, Feng Nian would have definitely beaten the cat with his claws. Unfortunately, the current situation does not allow the cat to be injured, and there is no point in beating it lightly.

  The members of the dog gang on the first floor were having fun. When they saw Xu Ning going up, the gossiping dog wanted to come forward. Then he saw the black cat following it and silently put his head back.

  Xu Ning: Suddenly I can understand the fox. It's really cool when the fox pretends to be the tiger.

  Xu Ning became inexplicably proud, raised her little head and raised her tail high, walking with bumpy steps in front towards the window where the black cat came in and out.

  When he reached the window, Xu Ning stopped obediently, wrapped his tail around his feet, and turned to look at Feng Nian, who was walking behind him like a boss.

  The black cat put down the two sparrows in its mouth, first carried Xu Ning up to the window sill, and then jumped down and picked up the sparrows.

  The two cats squatted facing each other, placed in front of each of them.

  Xu Ning looked down at the sparrow in front of him, wondering where to start.

  The black cat finished plucking the sparrow feathers in front of him and looked up to see how the little white cat was doing.

  Finding that the kitten was looking at the sparrow in front of him in a daze, the black cat tilted his head and replaced the sparrow he was dealing with with Xu Ning's.

  It felt that the little white cat didn't eat it because it didn't know how to handle sparrows, so in this case, Feng Nian gave it his own.

  Soon there was the characteristic swallowing sound of a cat eating on the window sill. When the two cats raised their heads, not even the bones of the sparrow were left.

  After a full meal, Xu Ning started to feel sleepy again.

  It yawned and felt that if it slept after eating so much and ate after waking up, it would sooner or later turn into a fat pig.

  After being clingy to the black cat for a while, the little white cat will abandon it without hesitation and join the group of dogs to play wildly.

  The black cat grabbed Xu Ning with its paw and said in its confused eyes: "Wash your face first."

  Not used to washing his face with his paws after meals, Xu Ning stopped rushing out when he heard this, figured out the steps of washing the cat's face, and planned to wash his face.

  While Xu Ning was lost in thought, the black cat approached the little white cat and stuck out its tongue to lick the fur on its face.

  Cat sluggish.jpg

  The expression on the little white cat's face went blank step by step. Feng Nian saw the kitten's red skin through its loose fur. He blinked his green eyes and stopped cleaning the kitten.