14: The Black Cat Confessing

Start from the beginning

  "Wait, wait, let me take a look."

  It first stopped the black cat who still wanted to speak.

  The memory in my mind shifted to the scene when I was picked up by a black cat a few days ago, and then I quickly ran through it. After thinking about it two or three times, I was sure.

  "You brought me back because you wanted me to... well, be your partner?"

  The black cat didn't know what the other person meant, but looking at the little guy's shy look, he probably guessed a little bit, so he nodded affirmatively.

  Xu Ning:......

  Xu Ning's mind was in a mess at this time.

  He had not been a kitten for more than a month when a black cat who was much older than him confessed his love. Uh... it should be a confession, right? In animals, there should be no difference between mating and confession?

  Xu Ning's thoughts drifted away for a moment before Xu Ning returned to the current matter.

  It doesn't have too many species issues. It's already a cat anyway. If it struggles with the fact that it can't become a human, it's not a problem to find a companion of the same species among cats.

  After carefully thinking about Black Cat's thoughts, Xu Ning confirmed that he was not repelled by Black Cat in his heart, and was even close to him.

  It asked: "Then can you always be by my side?"

  As a human being, Xu Ning could not accept the pattern of cats mating and then parting ways. If the black cat wanted to do this, which was common among cats, Xu Ning felt it was unnecessary.

  "certainly."

  The black cat answered affirmatively. Seeing Xu Ning's lack of resistance, the black cat moved closer and carefully tried to lick the little guy's forehead, but Xu Ning did not hide.

  The sky-blue eyes looked straight at the big black cat and asked: "What do you mean by forever?"

  It doubted that the big black cat knew what it was talking about.

  According to his speculation, the black cat should have fallen in love with it at first sight when they first saw it. Xu Ning didn't believe this kind of feeling, so he repeatedly verified Black Cat's attitude.

  Seeing its serious attitude, the black cat thought for a moment before continuing: "Forever, we will bask in the sun and eat together every day until the day we can't open our eyes."

  It was not the sweet words as he imagined. Xu Ning was stunned for a moment, then felt that Black Cat's words were even more annoying than sweet words.

  Xu Ning felt that her body was extremely hot, and it shrank back. Before the black cat could react, he got into the bed as fast as he could in his life.

  The black cat blinked when he saw this, and followed suit to get inside.

  Sensing the movement behind him, Xu Ning shouted loudly: "Get out first, don't come in, don't come in!"

  The black cat didn't want to, so it grunted and got in. Before the little white cat could escape, it grabbed the back of its neck and pulled the little guy into its arms.

  "You haven't told me the answer yet. I'll go out after you finish."

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  Didn't anyone tell you to give your lover some private space? ! !