07: Disgusting Humans

Start from the beginning

  Feng Nian raised his paw and slapped Hutch on the back of the head. "I'm too indulgent to you!"

  Hutch: "Squeak!"

  Feng Nian:?

  Feng Nian slapped him down again, "What are you saying? You really want to be a mouse, don't you?!"

  "No, no, no, don't fight, don't fight, don't fight, it's wrong, wrong."

Hutch's head shrank and he ran away.

  "Why are you a cat so fierce every day? Be careful that no female cat likes you!"

  Hearing this, Feng Nian poked out his sharp claws from under the flesh pads, looked at Hutch and sneered, "You are so powerful, why haven't I heard of your cub this year?!"

  Hutch:...

  Hutch said stubbornly: "I didn't want to!"

  "Really."

  Feng Nian licked his paws nonchalantly, as if you could say whatever you want, but I don't believe it anyway.

  Hutch almost died of anger.

  The fight between a cat and a dog stopped with the sound of approaching humans. Hutch quickly returned to Feng Nian, looking warily at the location where the sound came from, while an alarm sounded in his throat.

  The two men with sly eyebrows came over quietly. When they saw Hutch and Feng Nian, they couldn't help but get excited.

  "It's just a cat and a dog. Let's catch him quickly and leave before the group inside comes out."

  The leader whispered to his companions.

  The two of them thought they spoke very quietly, but it was very obvious to Feng Nian and Ha Qi's ears.

  The cats and dogs in the pet supplies store quickly loaded and checked the things they had on their bodies. Big Fat Orange took Xu Ning in his mouth and put him on the body of the German Shepherd, the second leader of the dog gang, and ran out together with the German Shepherd.

  When they came out, Feng Nian was already fighting with Hutch and the two humans.

  Xu Ning happened to see Feng Nian's sharp claws heading towards one of the people's eyes, and screamed, "Feng Nian, don't do anything to him! Let's run!"

  Feng Nian's claws paused, and his hind legs used his strength to kick the person away.

  Unexpectedly, he would be kicked out by a cat. The man was stunned. He didn't react until he felt the pain when he landed on the ground. Before it could get up, the other person who was dealing with Hutch was kicked away by Feng Nian and fell on top of it.

  Hutch followed Feng Nian and trailed behind the large team of cats and dogs.

  "Why don't you hit him harder?" Hutch asked Feng Nian.

  Feng Nian: "How do I know? Just ask Ning Ning."

  Hutch:? ? ?

  "No, why do you listen to a little kitten so much?" Hutch looked shocked.

  Feng Nian glanced at it lightly and hummed: "I'm happy, you control me."

  Hutch:...

  A group of cats and dogs came in a mighty force and left with great force, quickly disappearing from human sight. The hurried shopkeeper didn't even see a single hair on their heads.