06: The looting begins

Start from the beginning

  Hutch glanced at the wolfhound who said this and chuckled, "Before the world went wrong, I couldn't beat it. Do you want to compete with it now?"

  Although the little animals don't know what has changed in the world, they also know very well that after the weather changes, they are much stronger than before the change.

  Hearing this, the wolf-dog shrank its neck back and stopped talking.

  Xu Ning was no longer so scared. She lay on Feng Nian curiously, leaned close to its ear and asked, "Is what it said true?"

  The sound of kitten milk purring sounded in his ears. Feng Nian's ears twitched uncomfortably, and he said calmly: "It's true."

  If he hadn't been sure that these dogs couldn't beat him, Feng Nian wouldn't have allowed them to settle next to his territory.

  Xu Ning's eyes were bright and she couldn't help but praise: "It's so awesome!"

  Hearing Mao Mao's compliment, Feng Nian's beard trembled and he suppressed his pride.

  Hutch, who was looking at it like that, was curious. He didn't understand what kind of cat Feng Nian the kitten was, and why he felt so excited when the kitten praised him.

  Cats and dogs are very mobile.

  Hutch led the members of the dog gang to follow Feng Nian, heading towards the place where the cats were temporarily staying.

  They quickly gathered on both sides.

  Led by Black Cat, this large group left the villa area and ran to another pet supply store that Xu Ning knew.

  This time, in order to take into account the speed of other cats and dogs, Feng Nian did not run too fast. Xu Ning sat on Feng Nian's back, holding his little head open, enjoying the joy of driving.

  They were very noisy and quickly attracted human attention.

  If a stray cat or dog is left alone, they may come up and beat it to death and take it home to eat meat, but in this large group, no one dares to come up and ask for food.

  Xu Ning noticed the human's gaze and raised his little head to look over.

  I saw many people recording videos with their mobile phones or making calls.

  "Feng Nian." Xu Ning leaned close to Feng Nian's ear and increased the volume. "Humans have noticed us. They may call many people over."

  Hearing this, Feng Nian glanced towards the humans.

  The distance was too far, and the sound of running behind him was too loud, so it was difficult to hear clearly what the human mouth was opening and closing to say.

  "Hurry up and finish things before humans arrive."

  The cats and dogs behind him sped up along with Feng Nian.

  The pet supply store they arrived at was not far from the villa area. The rolling shutter was closed. Xu Ning looked a little worried and didn't know how they should get in.

  Human beings will definitely not sit back and watch them destroy private property, but cats and dogs cannot give up in order to survive. It just depends on which side has better means and faster speed.

  The little kitten doesn't have to do anything. The little kitten just needs to learn the behaviors of these seniors.

  Feng Nian and Haqi stood nearby, watching the humans warily.