03: A Cat who understand human writing

Start from the beginning

  "Who can read human writing?"

  "Do we have such a powerful cat among us?!"

  "..."

  A series of questions hit his head, Xu Ning subconsciously stepped back and watched a series of cats running down the stairs, and even more and more postures.

  When the cat tide stopped, Xu Ning roughly estimated that there were more than 20 to 30 cats.

  There were various breed cats, as well as quite a few garden cats. Each one had a different color and eye color, which made Xu Ning dazzled.

  Under Sanhua's explanation with her dancing body movements while holding the medicine bottle in her mouth, the cats' eyes glowed green when they looked at Xu Ning.

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  When Feng Nian came back with the patrolling cats, he was startled to see that the lawn on the first floor was empty. Before they could get too worried, he heard a warm and sticky meow coming from the basement.

  It looked at the big fat orange who was patrolling together and walked towards the villa.

  Just as he reached the stairs to the basement, a white fur ball rushed up quickly, followed by a large group of cats.

  Feng Nian only felt his chest being hit, and then saw the white fur ball being bounced away. It jumped up quickly, grabbed the little guy in its mouth, and stopped among the cats that were chasing after it.

  Xu Ning, frightened by the cats' enthusiasm, decisively raised all four paws together and grabbed Feng Nian's head.

  Feng Nian:......

  Big Fat Orange: "Pfft."

  Feng Nian raised a paw to support Xu Ning, and after signaling the other cats to step back, he said to Xu Ning, "Don't be afraid, what happened?"

  Xu Ning changed herself into a comfortable position, grabbed Feng Nian, and said aggrievedly, "I don't know, I just said that I can understand human writing."

Feng Nian:!

  Cats who just came back:!

  Considering that Xu Ning had been frightened by other cats because of this, Feng Nian suppressed his excitement and lay down, wrapping his tail around Xu Ning.

  Seeing this, the other cats also found their favorite spots and lay down. Even if the cats occupied their favorite spot first, they did not fight to get it back like before, but crowded together.

  Feeling a serious atmosphere in the air, Xu Ning shrank closer to Feng Nian, hugged Feng Nian's big tail, and looked outside with her round eyes.

  Feng Nian combed his fur a few times to comfort him and asked, "Ning Ning, do you really know human writing?"

  Xu Ning nodded obediently.

  As a cat that Meng Po has never seen reincarnated directly, it has never thought of hiding its life as a human being. That is the cornerstone of everything it has, and it cannot hide it.

  Anyway, nowadays human beings no longer have the energy to observe animals. All around them are cats and cats that have little to do with them in their minds. It doesn't matter if they don't hide them.

  Seeing it nod, Feng Nian asked, "Can Ning Ning help us look at something?"

  Xu Ning nodded and went up to the first floor under Feng Nian's leadership.