chapter 443

Please... Don’t forget to vote & comment.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Jeremy woke up early in the morning, ready for his mission for the day.

He was just about to leave his villa when he found a group of reporters waiting for him at the gate. And when they saw Jeremy, they immediately attacked him with all sorts of questions.

“Mr. Jeremy Callahan, is it true that you are no longer the president of the Callahan Corporation?”

“Mr. Callahan, there have been rumors that you have fallen from grace and status. What is your response to this?”

“Your wife, Elsa Halverson, made very wild accusations against you at your wedding. Were all the things she said about you being an abusive husband true?”

“Mr. Callahan, there are rumors going around that you are now broke and cannot even afford a decent meal. Is that true, or just baseless rumors?”

“Mr. Callahan, are you and Elsa Halverson getting a divorce? Is your marriage over?”

Jeremy was bombarded with all these questions at once. But he did not cower. He straightened his coat on his expensive and well-tailored black suit.

For someone who had lost his company, his source of income, Jeremy Callahan looked rather calm.

It was almost as if he wasn’t bothered at all.

His head was still held high as he scanned the reporters surrounding him.

He then said with a calm and controlled voice, “The company having a new president is temporary. It’s still a Callahan company, owned by the Callahans. But the shift in ownership is temporary, and I will get my company back. As for my wife, don’t worry about it. She is the woman I love, and I plan to do everything in my power to win her back.”

The reporters looked at each other, confused.

Then one of them said, “But sir, weren’t you in love with Victoria Rowland in the past?”

When Jeremy remembered his plans for today, he decided to hold his words for now. “There is only one woman I have been in love with this entire time. And I will have a press conference soon to let you in on all the details.”

After Jeremy said that, he made his way through the crowd, got into his car, and left.

_________

After stopping by a few spots, Jeremy drove to April Sea.

He parked the car at the beach before getting out. The moment he did, he felt someone hug him from behind.

“Jeremy, you came... Just like I knew you would. I knew you loved me, Jeremy. I always knew that.”

He turned around and saw Victoria standing next to him with a happy smile on her face.

Jeremy did not even bother to smile back at her. He gently pulled her away from him and took two steps back to create some distance between them.

“I’m here, aren't I? So where is my child?”

Victoria was not pleased that that was what Jeremy asked first.

“Aren’t you going to ask me how I have been?... Jeremy, it’s been so hard to keep myself in hiding this whole time. The only thing that gave me hope was the thought of seeing you again today.” Victoria said all this with a pout on her face.

Jeremy was running out of patience for Victoria at that moment.

“The deal was I come to you, and you tell me where my child is. So speak up!” Jeremy commanded impatiently. Victoria just smiled at Jeremy as she walked closer to him.

“Jeremy, I’ll show you where the child is after you and I run away together and spend some quality time together,” she said, tracing her finger on his chest.

Jeremy tried so hard not to cringe at her actions.

Victoria continued, “Also, Jeremy, I’ve been thinking. Let’s not leave Braden all alone back home. Let’s take him with us and run away as a family. Braden is my son, and I would miss him so much. Let’s go to another country with him. As for the child with Elsa, you can tell her where the baby is after we leave so she can reunite with the child. I know you love Braden and you will miss him if we leave him behind, so let’s go with him to ensure he won’t be separated from his mom and dad.”