chapter 438

Please... Don’t forget to vote & comment.

👼MY ANGEL 👼

👼MY ANGEL 👼

Lui watched everything quietly until Jeremy drove home. He didn’t say anything at all.

When Elsa entered her room, she noticed a blood stain on her lips - Jeremy’s blood.

The fact that she had a stain of Jeremy’s blood made her eyes glow with an evil smirk on her lips.

She was planning on kidnapping Jeremy the next day, but it was good that he had come to her right now so she could start tormenting him immediately.

She planned on making Jeremy bleed even more the next day.

Elsa removed her wedding dress and wanted to change into normal clothes. As she did, her phone started ringing. She turned to look and saw Jeremy’s name on the caller ID.

She ignored it and blocked Jeremy’s number without hesitation.

She took a shower and went to bed immediately, feeling tired for some reason.

The internet and the media were eating it up. Everyone was talking about Jeremy and Elsa, and their names trended all over Twitter.

Videos of what she said about Jeremy abusing her, causing her miscarriage, and playing a part in her losing her second child had millions of views in just one day.

Soon, Jeremy’s Twitter was flooded with hate comments. Some of them were as extreme as telling him to go and die.

They called him a monster, evil, despicable, and were even happy that the company was no longer his.

And even if it were, they would have boycotted it, causing its stocks to plummet immediately.

****

The next morning, Elsa got up, cleaned herself, and went to Callahan Corporation with Lui.

When they arrived, a gentle smile appeared on Lui's handsome face as he looked at Elsa. Elsa smiled back at him before bringing Lui to the office that used to belong to Jeremy.

Lui looked at everything as his expression darkened.

Elsa had a bottle of champagne in her bag. She took it out and poured it into two glasses. Lui looked at the scene outside the French window as he leaned on it and saw the snow fluttering among the skyscrapers and onto the nooks and crannies of the bustling city. He was able to capture it all with his eyes.

“Congratulations to you, Lui Callahan. The new president of Callahan Corporation,” she said as she walked over to him and handed him one of the glasses of champagne.

She then started drinking hers.

He lifted the corners of his lips as a rare smile appeared on his face. “This position never belonged to Jeremy in the first place.”