chapter 485

Hold on we’re going  home by Drake ☝️is one of  my favorite songs and I listened to it while writing this chapter.

Also, I love that song because, call it a coincidence but every time I play it, good luck comes my way.

So, it’s related to the chapter but it’s also my favorite song.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

“Don’t hit my mommy, Aunty. Don’t hit my mommy, boo-hoo…” At that moment, Yuliana slammed her hands down on the window and begged Victoria while bawling her eyes out. She had seen her push Gwen away and was scared.

As for Gwen, she still couldn’t get over the child calling her mommy, and it kept taking her by surprise each time.

Victoria scoffed when she heard Yuli’s pleas. With the combination of cigarettes, alcohol, and hallucinogens under the setting sun, Victoria was sure that Gwen was Elsa. She didn’t even see the blue in her eyes.

Before Victoria could do anything, Gwen lifted her leg and kicked Victoria’s stomach, causing her to fall to the ground.

Her grip on the dagger loosened, causing it to fall a distance away from her on the ground. Due to the force Gwen used, Victoria was in so much pain that she couldn’t get up immediately.

Gwen walked over in a towering manner, took the dagger, and started waving it at Victoria as she walked closer, giving her a crazy eye. “I am enduring everything to save the woman I love the most in the world. I am putting up with all the abuse in the world for her to be okay in the end, only for you to try to hurt her?”

Victoria lifted her head and looked at Gwen in confusion. What woman was she talking about? Gwen was about to stab her when Victoria dodged hurriedly and backed away.

“You’re insane! You psycho! You’re trying to stab me, Elsa?! I will teach you a lesson if you even try!”

Seeing that she was so sure Gwen was Elsa, Gwen decided not to correct her just in case she would spill the beans.

In response to Victoria threatening her little sister, Gwen lifted her hand and slapped Victoria on the face twice in a row angrily.

“Ah!” Victoria screamed as she felt enraged. She was just about to cuss at her when she saw Gwen holding the dagger to hurt her again.

Victoria lifted her leg to kick Gwen in the chest, only for Gwen to catch her leg. Gwen then pushed her to the ground, causing her to fall painfully. Seeing how strong Elsa was at that time, Victoria got scared.

Gwen’s eyes darkened when she saw Victoria running away. Then, she reached out and yanked Victoria by her hair. “Ah!” Victoria’s scalp was numb with pain.

“Let me go, you psycho!”

“Psycho? Oh! You haven’t seen a psycho yet, Victoria!”

Gwen was completely angry at what Victoria was trying to do, and all she wanted was to cut her head off. She yanked Victoria by the hair and pulled her away from the car so that Yuliana wouldn’t witness what she was about to do.