chapter 472

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Seeing Jeremy injured, Elsa felt scared. She knew he had gotten hurt saving her, so she felt responsible for him in that moment.

She stood up to help Jeremy and said, “Mister, you’re hurt. Let me help you up so you can go to the hospital.”

Elsa held Jeremy’s arms, attempting to lift him up.

When Jeremy heard that, he looked into Elsa’s eyes. Despite bleeding, there was still a smile on his lips. “Angel, my name is not Mister, call me Jeremy,” he weakly said, unable to hide his joy. Although Elsa didn’t know him, she wanted to help him with his wound. That made Jeremy smile.

Elsa turned her head and saw a smile on Jeremy’s dust-stained handsome face. She noticed the affection in his eyes and looked at him, confused.

Why was he looking at her like that?

She froze and started panicking.

When Jeremy saw Elsa’s reaction, he became nervous. “Don’t be afraid of me, Elsa. I would never hurt you.”

‘Never again,’ Jeremy promised himself and Elsa in his heart.

Elsa just stared at him, not knowing what to say.

But just then, someone pulled her up and held her in their arms. “Elsa, are you okay? Are you hurt in any way?” They pulled Elsa to the side of the road, next to the hospital.

Elsa turned to see who was holding her and after a few seconds, she recognized them. “Alex... Gwen’s best friend?”

Seeing Elsa recognize her, Alex smiled. “Yes, it’s me. Alex... Are you hurt in any way?”

“No, I’m not,” Elsa replied. She then turned to look at Jeremy, who had gotten up from the ground and was walking towards them. She pointed at him and said, “But this man who just saved me is hurt. We should take him inside the hospital so he can get help. He saved me, so we should help him.”

When she heard Elsa say that, Alexandria frowned a little. Alexandria was determined to keep Elsa away from Jeremy. There was no way Alexandria was going to let Elsa near Jeremy at all.

She despised him and would never forget how he had hurt Elsa and broken her heart multiple times without any regard for her feelings.

Now that Elsa didn’t recognize Jeremy, this was Alexandria’s chance to protect Elsa from him completely.

With that in mind, Alexandria looked at Jeremy with hatred before turning to Elsa and saying, “He’ll be fine. The hospital is only a few meters away, and the nurses are already running to help him.”

Elsa turned to look at Jeremy, who was standing next to her with a smile. She then looked at the hospital door and saw two nurses rushing to Jeremy’s aid. He was going to be okay, he didn’t need her help.