.. chapter 458

Please... Don’t forget to vote & comment.

 Don’t forget to vote & comment

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa left with Coco without looking back.

At home, she called her personal doctor, Dr. Johnson, to check on her. She barely had a scratch on her and she was fine, which was a relief.

Jeremy, on the other hand, went home feeling depressed.

***

News of Jeremy and Elsa getting into an accident reached Rosanna and James, who called Jeremy in a panic. Jeremy assured them that Elsa was fine after hearing it from Doctor Johnson.

They sighed with relief upon hearing this.

Rosanna asked Jeremy about himself, and he said he was fine, just a few injuries that would heal with time.

Upon hearing this, Rosanna immediately went to Jeremy’s villa to help him with Braden and not leave the entire responsibility to the injured Jeremy and the nanny.

It was a Friday, and Rosanna picked up Braden from preschool and brought him home.

As she played with Braden in the living room, she noticed Jeremy staring at them. This made her look at Jeremy with worry and said, “Look Jeremy, I know that Victoria is not my daughter, so Braden is not my grandson. But I have grown to love him as such, and I don’t want that to change. Please don’t stop me from spending time with him.”

Seeing the worry in her eyes, Jeremy smiled lightly and nodded. “It’s okay. Braden sees you as his grandma too, and James as his grandpa. So don’t worry, I won’t keep you from seeing him.”

Rosanna felt happy upon hearing that. She then saw some sadness in Jeremy’s eyes and knew what he was thinking. She immediately encouraged him. “Don’t give up, Jeremy. Take it from me, who searched for her daughters for years, you’ll find your son with Elsa, no matter how long it takes. And it could even be sooner than you think.”

Jeremy just nodded lightly upon hearing that and didn’t say anything.

After playing, it was time for Braden’s bath. Jeremy realized that he had never given Braden a bath before and felt bad about it. So he decided he wanted to give Braden a bath that day.

Knowing Jeremy was injured, Rosanna went with him just in case he needed help.

She drew Braden’s bath and made sure it was the right temperature. She knew Braden loved a bubble bath, so she gave him just that.

And then Jeremy started taking off Braden’s shirt.

And the moment he did, his eyes went to his waist.

Seeing the birthmark on his son’s waist, Jeremy’s eyes went wide in shock.

He froze in his movements, and Rosanna noticed it. Looking at what Jeremy was staring at, Rosanna saw Braden’s birthmark.

She chuckled softly as she said, “You know something, Jeremy? Seeing Braden with that birthmark made me even more certain that I am Victoria’s mother because I have the same birthmark. Even though Victoria doesn’t have it, Braden does, which could mean he inherited it from me, his grandmother. That’s why I believed her when she said Gwen and Elsa were the same person and that she was Elsa’s twin.”

The birthmark was unique and shaped like a butterfly. It was not a common birthmark. It could only be inherited.

When Jeremy heard that, his eyes widened. He turned to Rosanna, pointing at Braden’s birthmark, and asked, “Do you have the same birthmark?”

Rosanna nodded. “I do. And it’s in the exact same place.”

Jeremy turned to look at Braden’s birthmark again, a confused expression on his face. He then said, “I have seen this birthmark before, and it wasn’t on Braden.”

Upon hearing that, Braden became excited. “Did you see it on mommy Elsa?” he suddenly asked.

Jeremy and Rosanna looked at Braden, confused. “Elsa? Braden, what are you talking about?” Jeremy asked.

Jeremy vaguely remembered seeing a mark on Elsa’s body. But the times he slept with her, he was acting angry and venting his rage on her so he never looked at her body attentively.

“I saw mommy Elsa with that birthmark on her waist, and it looked just like mine,” Braden said innocently.

Jeremy’s eyes widened so much they almost popped out of their sockets.

Rosanna gasped, dropping the bottle of bubble bath. “Jeremy... Could Braden... Could he be... Could he be the baby... The baby that... The baby that Elsa...” Her voice trembled so much she couldn’t finish her thoughts.

Being too young to understand what was going on, Braden said in a childish impatient voice, “Daddy, put me in the bathtub now... I want to play with the bubbles already.”

Jeremy looked at Braden and nodded. After undressing him and putting him in the bathtub, his eyes filled with tears.

He turned to Rosanna and said, “Rosanna, Braden could be my child with Elsa. He could be your true grandson. He could be the child Elsa carried in her womb. We have to do a DNA.”

The term ‘womb’ triggered a memory for Braden.

No longer afraid that Victoria would come back to hurt him, since his dad had told him Victoria went on a very long trip and was never coming back, Braden suddenly said, “Daddy! My other mommy told me that she should have killed me in Elsa’s womb!... What does that mean, Daddy? What is Elsa’s womb?”

***
I love Braden so much right now...😌

😌