chapter 493

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"I never touched you when I was drunk? Is that what you said? So you lied to me? Didn't you? Hehe! You really are disgusting!" Jeremy mocked.

"Jeremy, I can explain–"

"Nah! I don't care about your explanations. Actually, I already figured out that nothing happened between us and you faked your pregnancy. Braden was not even your child but Elsa's, so you were not pregnant. You purposely got me drunk to fake your pregnancy. And when you learned Elsa was pregnant, you decided to 'keep the pregnancy' knowing you would just take her baby, right?"

Seeing Victoria go mute, Jeremy said, "If you came here dressed like that thinking you can seduce me, don't waste your time. You could stand naked in front of me and I still wouldn't feel anything. The only woman I would touch in this life and the next is Elsa. Now get some self-respect and get out of my face!"

On the other side, Elsa ran out of her room frantically, ready to rush home, only to bump into the McConnells. "Elsa, where are you going in such a hurry?" Rosanna asked curiously.

"Umm... I need to go home... Right now... Umm... Err... I need to get home to the kids... I'll come check on both of you soon... Take care..."

After that, she dashed out of there quickly, leaving the McConnells staring at her back, confused.

Elsa got into the car and quickly drove back home.

She ran inside the apartment and the first thing she encountered was an empty living room. It did not look like there was any sign of forced entry on the door, and the living room looked just like she left it. She looked around the room, going in circles, but she did not spot anyone.

She rushed to all the bedrooms, looked through the bathrooms, the kitchen, and even the balcony, but no one seemed to be home.

If this woman took Jeremy and Braden, then Yuliana must be home, right?

It was only when Elsa returned to the living room again that she heard little sobs. Listening carefully, she could tell where they came from and followed them to the corner where the Pikachu sofa bed was.

She looked and walked over, uncovering the blanket there. Then, she saw a little human shaking there, hugging a Pikachu plushie. Her entire body was covered in the soft blanket, so Elsa did not see her before.

When Yuliana felt her blanket being uncovered, she opened her eyes and looked to see what was going on. When she saw Elsa next to her, she quickly jumped on her and hugged her tightly. "Mommy!" she cried in a shaky voice.

She held Elsa tightly, shaking like a leaf against the wind on a feeble tree.

Elsa held the child back, comforting her as she cried into her chest.

It was only after 10 minutes that the little child calmed down. Noticing that she was no longer shaking, Elsa asked, "Baby girl, what happened?"

Yuliana raised her teary eyes to look at her mother as she said, while hiccuping, "Mommy... Big men... Five big men... They came here when I was sleeping on the sofa bed... They came and then they took Uncle and Braden by force... Uncle tried to fight them, but there were too many... They made Uncle and Braden fall asleep... Then they started carrying them away... I... Tried to tell them to stop... But they pushed me and I fell... So I came back to the sofa bed to wait for you to come home..."

When Elsa heard that, she immediately started checking on the child and was relieved not to see any wounds. Her heart broke to see her child traumatized again.

"Mommy... Where did they take Uncle and Braden? Can you bring them back?" Yuliana asked, with more tears rolling down her pink cheeks.

Elsa wiped those tears away, kissed her forehead, and hugged her tightly, comforting her. "It's okay, baby girl. Don't worry. I'll bring them back home tomorrow. I promise."

"