chapter 450

Please... Don't forget to vote & comment.

 Don't forget to vote & comment

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Jeremy watched the scene in front of him: two people hugging.

Another man was hugging his wife.

There were thousands of reasons to rush there and pull Elsa to his side, never letting any man hold her again. Yet, he resigned himself to watching her leave with Lui.

The pain in his heart was so intense that he couldn't breathe.

He had happily accepted losing his company, hoping that Elsa would come to him afterwards. But now...

Eventually, Jeremy went home with a broken heart.

****

It was in the middle of the night when Elsa slowly got up from her bed and took her car keys and house keys from the nightstand.

She was in her pajamas and didn't bother to put on shoes as she walked out of her bedroom, down the stairs, out of the house, and into the garage.

She went to her car barefoot and got in.

She then started driving out of Lui's villa to where she wanted to be at that moment.

When she reached the house and was let in by the night guard, Elsa took her house keys and used them to open the door. She then started walking upstairs slowly.

When she reached the bedroom door, she opened it and walked in before closing it behind her. She then walked over to the bed and found the person she wanted lying under the covers, sleeping.

Using the bright moonlight, Elsa sat on the bed next to him and stretched her hand, gently brushing the person's hair away to expose the part of his face that was covered.

Even though she did this so gently, the person still felt someone touching his face and suddenly opened his eyes. He saw a silhouette of someone in front of him, which gave him a jump scare. In a rush, he reached for the lamp on the nightstand and turned it on.

"Elsa?" Jeremy said this as a question, but with relief.

Elsa did not say anything to him and just smiled.

He sat up on the bed, looking confused at the woman in front of him. "Oh my god, you scared me," he breathed.

Elsa smiled nervously and gave Jeremy an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I just came to check on you, make sure you're okay."

Jeremy was surprised when he heard that. He looked at the clock on his nightstand; it was midnight, 12 am.

"I'm glad to hear you came to check on me, angel, but why at 12 in the morning?"

Elsa looked deep into his eyes as she said, "I guess it was the only time I got to see you. And I've been thinking about you a lot."

Those words made Jeremy even more confused. Seeing Elsa's soft smile, all gentle and sweet, directed at him, Jeremy felt his heart race. Dazed, Jeremy found the situation unrealistic. Why would Elsa smile at him like that?