chapter 441

Please... Don’t forget to vote & comment.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

And it took 10 full minutes before Elsa pulled herself out of Jeremy’s hold.

Her eyes were red, and her mind seemed to have returned from wherever it had gone.

Before Elsa could do or say anything, Jeremy said, “Elsa, let me find our baby and bring him to you.”

Her teary eyes turned to Jeremy, and she calmly said, “It’s my child as well, and I want to look too.”

“Please, Elsa. Let me at least try. I have a lead I’m trying to follow,” he said, holding her shoulder and looking into her eyes gently.

Elsa’s eyes went to the hand on her shoulder, then back at Jeremy’s eyes.

She used her hand to push Jeremy’s hand away before saying, “Okay, you have two weeks. If you don’t find him by two weeks, I’m coming back to kill you. And I will look for the child myself without you.”

Elsa was making a threat, but despite that, Jeremy remained calm and looked at her with so much love in his eyes. He nodded at Elsa’s words, letting her know he understood.

Elsa was just about to turn around when Jeremy took her hand into his and requested, “And after, can we all be a family again? Me, you, and our son?... And Braden too?”

Elsa gave Jeremy a cold look. “We are not a family. First of all, I am not your wife anymore.”

Jeremy’s grip tightened on her hand. “You are. You still are the wife of Jeremy Callahan.”

Elsa took her hand back with a scoff. “Did you forget how you made me  sign the divorce papers more than two years ago? You came to the detention center just to divorce me so you could finally marry Victoria? Which was something you did the moment I got sentenced? Have you forgotten how you told me that a woman with a criminal record like me was unfit to be the wife of the Noble Jeremy Callahan? We signed those divorce papers, Jeremy. How could you still call me your wife?”

Elsa had never truly believed they were still married and thought Jeremy was just using that excuse to keep Elsa around.

After all, wasn’t he married to Victoria the day that she ‘died’? How could he marry Victoria while still married to her?

Jeremy’s brows furrowed slightly as he remembered how heartless he had been.

His gaze was remorseful when he looked at Elsa. But it wasn’t just remorse. Elsa saw a tint of relief in Jeremy’s eyes.

He opened his mouth to speak, “Indeed, you signed the papers. But I’ve never formally gone through with the divorce procedures. So, you are still my wife, Elsa. I never pushed through with the divorce. So even if you kill me, I’ll still be glad. Because I will die while still being your husband, and it won’t change.”