chapter 456

Please... Don’t forget to vote & comment.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

It was 11 am when Jeremy Callahan showed up at Delancey shop with a huge bouquet of flowers in his hand.

He walked into the reception area and looked around the shop. Dresses and suits were displayed on mannequins and they looked well-made. Elsa was extremely creative and talented.

Just as he was about to ask for Elsa, she appeared from a room.

"Daphne, some fabric materials will be delivered here. It's for the new collection. Please sign for them and take them. The designer, Lorenzo, will be coming in the afternoon to collect them. I'll be gone for the day in case he asks," Elsa told the receptionist.

"Okay, Miss Halverson. I'll make sure to accept the delivery and give it to Mr. Lorenzo when he arrives," the receptionist said respectfully.

That was when Elsa noticed Jeremy standing there. When their eyes met, Jeremy said with a nervous smile, "Hi Elsa. You look very beautiful in that dress."

Elsa looked at Jeremy and then at the flowers he was giving her. She let out a sigh and asked, "Jeremy, what do you want?"

Despite Elsa's unfriendly face, Jeremy kept his smile as he said, "I came to bring you flowers. They smell nice, just like you."

Hearing those words from Jeremy, Elsa rolled her eyes and started walking away, leaving Jeremy standing there with his flowers.

Not giving up, Jeremy followed Elsa outside the shop.

"Elsa! Wait!"

When he caught up with her, Elsa turned around to look at him. Before Jeremy could say anything, Elsa said with a calm voice, "Jeremy, I loved you so much. You hurt me so much in the past with your punishments and insults, and I kept forgiving you and loving you... But it turns out I am not strong. It turns out I'm not strong enough to stay with you and keep getting hurt... So I stopped loving you. I don't love you anymore. Okay?"

When Jeremy heard that, his eyes lowered with guilt.

Seeing that, Elsa kept walking to the parking space and took a deep breath before she stabilized her emotions that were almost out of control.

But Jeremy followed her again.

Before Elsa could open her car door, Jeremy said, "Can you give me a ride, please? I didn't come with my car. Braden only has half a day of preschool. It's almost 12, and I have to pick him up. Maybe you could drive me to his school to pick him up? He would be so happy to see you."

Before Elsa could answer, Jeremy went to the front passenger's side, opened the car door, and got into the passenger seat.

When Elsa saw this, she was surprised. She hadn't unlocked the car. How did Jeremy open it?