chapter 486

Part 1 has 300k reads and over 6k votes... Thanks for the support.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The brothers looked at the exploded car but did not spot Victoria anywhere.

"Do you think she exploded with the car?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't know... It's a possibility because she was lying on the ground close to the car when it exploded. But my biggest concern is, wasn't she supposed to be executed recently? How is she out and alive?"

"I don't know... I'll call them and ask."

The brothers went to the car to drive Yuliana to the hospital. Jeremy took the car keys from Lui's pocket  because he had to carry the unconscious Yuliana and couldn't drive.

Seeing this though, Lui gave Yuliana to Jeremy. "You're hurt. Carry Yuliana, I'll drive."

Jeremy nodded, sat in the passenger seat, and took Yuliana in his arms.

Lui then quickly drove away to the nearest hospital.

As they left, Gwen emerged from her hiding spot. She walked over to the car, lost in thought. The car was still burning after the explosion. Looking around, she couldn't spot Victoria anywhere. It seemed like she did not escape in time and died in the explosion.

Heh! She escaped execution only to die a day later? That was funny and pitiful.

***

Yuliana was admitted to the hospital. She was still unconscious, so they had to wait for her to wake up.

Jeremy's wound was being taken care of in the clinic side of the hospital.

While waiting for Yuliana to wake up, Lui called Elsa to tell her where they were. Leaving Braden at home with the bodyguard Lui and Jeremy forced on her, she stayed at her house with him and Braden while they went to save Yuliana. She drove to the hospital.

She first went to Yuliana's room and looked after the child while Lui explained everything that happened. "Wasn't Victoria's death sentence executed yesterday?" Elsa asked, confused.

"It was supposed to be."

That was a puzzling thing that happened. Could she have died in the explosion? After the hell she put Yuliana through, Elsa hoped so.

Lui and Elsa were relieved after Yuliana woke up. After running a few tests, they said she could be discharged immediately because she was fine.

So, with Elsa carrying Yuliana, they went to find Jeremy. Elsa wanted to see him, especially after hearing what he did and how he got hurt. When Lui and Elsa walked to the clinic, Lui was oddly worried when he heard the doctor saying that the dagger had hit Jeremy's bone and his wound was pretty serious.