chapter 419

Please... Don’t forget to vote & comment.

 Don’t forget to vote & comment

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

After Elsa changed her entire outfit, she finished feeding Braden, packed his snacks, and then gave him to his chauffeur to take him to school.

It was obvious that Braden’s current state was much better than before.

Elsa had never seen a child who became happier and more at ease after being without their biological mother.

He never even once asked for Victoria. That was puzzling.

Braden decided to wait until she could get a good look at the birthmark on Elsa. And if he doesn’t get a chance, he could just ask Jeremy if Elsa had a birthmark like his.

_____

Jeremy came down for breakfast and the entire time, he tried to observe Elsa and see if he would notice any changes in her.

Anything he saw that was different, he noted down and explained how it was different from before so he could show the doctor.

Jeremy took Elsa’s phone and called her number without her noticing so he could finally have her phone number.

And when it was time to go to the office, Jeremy took Elsa with him while keeping a close eye on her. He remembered the first and last time they went to Callahan Cooperation and what Elsa wore.

She wore a jumpsuit. It was elegant, but also very cute. That day, she wore a suit. It screamed “boss lady.”

Jeremy stared at Elsa a little longer before saying, “We should leave. I have a meeting this afternoon and I need my secretary to take minutes for me.” Elsa nodded. She smirked on the inside when she heard that.

He led the way and she followed behind him. The car ride home was quiet, and Elsa couldn’t help but remember the time she was in this same car while Jeremy was taking her to his office to be his ‘secretary for the day’.

She also did not forget that this was the same car Jeremy shouted at her, ‘You make me sick, you disgust me,’ when she was seated in that same seat.

‘When did I stop disgusting you, Mr. Callahan? How did that change?’

_______

Jeremy stopped the car in front of a massive building. It was dark gray and as tall as a skyscraper, with so many floors that one could say there were none below 60.

Jeremy parked the car and quickly got out to open Elsa's door for her. Elsa confidently stepped out, unlike the last time she had been there.

As Elsa looked at the building, which was the Callahan Corporation, all she could think about was the plan, which made her smile.

Jeremy took her hand and calmly led her into the building. A woman was seated at the reception, typing something while looking at her computer screen, just like before.